GOOD TIMES

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

GOOD TIMES

Postby LODI QUACKER » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am

Are they really over for good?
JaMak84
Duck South Addict

Re: GOOD TIMES

Postby JaMak84 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 am

If you're talking about this joint, yeah. It's on it's last leg. I try the whole Facebook group thing, but that place is a $#!+ show. One giant guide advertising circle jerk $#!+ show.
deltadukman: "We may not agree on everything, but we all like t!tties"
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 pm

I still check everyday but it is definitely slow around here.
Peewee
NyssaAquatica
Veteran

Postby NyssaAquatica » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:19 pm

This place was very unique among the vast wasteland of the interwebz. I miss it the way it used to be. Anybody got an idea as to what happened. Was it to period the site was down that started the decline? That may be it but it's kind of hard to believe everybody pulled up stakes over that.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Seymore - glad to see you are alive and kicking. I had wondered about you.
Scott Baker
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm

I turned off the notifications on that Facebook crap. That's a whole lot of douchebags rolled into one. I'm out. But congrats on the clicks orwhateverthefaqyoucallit.
hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Postby hillhunter » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:28 pm

By the traffic flow in the other forums, we could probably compress this forum back down, although I know that takes time and money to do. Most of the other sections have been silent for atleast a month except the classifieds. Some for well over that. Hate to see the forum be a shell of what it once was.
work hard, play hard
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 am

Peewee
Trip
Duck South Addict

Postby Trip » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:26 am

I’d like to keep throwing a log on the fire to at least keep this place smoldering.
Josh Lantrip
sondance
Veteran

Postby sondance » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:06 pm

I check in most every day. Don't post a lot. It used to be you'd get some good insight on stuff that you maybe hadn't thought of.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 am

If it wasn’t for the people that use to visit this board I really wouldn’t care if it died or lived.

This place reminded me of the neighborhood I grew up in. It was a community where everyone would lend a hand laugh and/or poke fun! Then like everything else the neighbors moved off and that’s that. No one stops by the house, no one knows each other. Well anyway I do wish it went back but don’t see it.

Damn good people use to contribute with years of experience (life/hunting/anything really). I’m sure they still lurk on fb but I can’t weed through the stuff. And typically just skip over it.

I’ll keep on reading though! Been a stop on the browser for years and don’t see it being changed!
If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:22 am

I think Facebook is on the decline with all the social engineering and BS that company is trying to brainwash the masses into falling in line with.

We just need to weather the storm a little bit longer and it will come back around.

So which is better nowadays? DU or DW?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Postby novacaine » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:52 pm

"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Check here everyday. I just view the mobile and skip the podcasts, etc. Sorry Mossy. Too easy to Google for vast info source but nothing like first hand info. Yeh it'll die if remaining "members" let it. Not likely those who have stopped contributing will return either. One thing most serious issues of the day usually generate some participation. I could post in the fishing forum everyday but got tired of being alone. I guess ereybody is satisfied with the Facebook deal instead.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”