Ask DS - Lap Yapper

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Ask DS - Lap Yapper

Postby jacksbuddy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:39 am

As most of you know, we had to put down the Lap Yapper a couple of weeks ago. My little one is still asking when he will be coming back. I have tried to explain that he is in Heaven and won't be coming back. This just starts her asking when she can go to Heaven and bring him back.

How do I explain this in a way that she can understand? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Nobody owes you anything.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Re: Ask DS - Lap Yapper

Postby lilwhitelie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

What breed ar you wanting??? My lab had a litter on thanksgiving of mostly white labs but a few will be yella. Shoot me a pm for info.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Re: Ask DS - Lap Yapper

Postby jacksbuddy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 pm

No. We are not going to rush out and get another dog. My buddy Jack is so sick right now that we are going to have to put him down as well. (Yes, we have had a pretty crappy couple of months regarding dogs around our place. I absolutely hate this part of pet care. It really makes for a bad time for everyone all around.)

We will get another dog, but it will be much later. I don't think we could handle another puppy right now.
Nobody owes you anything.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”