Is Trump on his way out?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

Re: Is Trump on his way out?

Postby 420 racin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 am

gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 am

if anything, i think he has shown that career congressmen are a bunch of sidewinding, bushwacking, hornswagling, cracker croakers. if it were up to me, we'd vote every last one of them out and start over with a fresh bunch.

i'm a little confused about why we have term limits on a president, but not on congressmen.
JLT
Veteran

Postby JLT » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:26 am

^^^^^^^^What he said......vote 'em out and deal with the consequences. All I heard was that we as Mississippians had to vote Cochran back in because he held high positions in congress and he was going to do wonders for us................how has that worked? Vote 'em out and get some new blood!!!
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict

Postby REBEL DUCK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:42 am

I think he is doing a great job but I don't watch fox everyday either. Stock markets up. Gas is affordable North Korea backed down.

I could care less about race relations and what the liberals think. Russia was already going on the last president just ignored it.
Get in where you fit in!
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:07 am

I've actually been considering this and I am certain that I will take the no incumbent voting one step further.

McCain has a death sentence. So we probably don't have to worry about him seeking reelection? No offense to his family or his service intended.

Regarding Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, I will contribute to your primary challengers when the opportunity arises. I understand they will not be up for election in 2018.

I obviously don't live in either of those two states and can't vote against them, however their actions have impacted me in Mississippi. No healthcare repeal.

I would encourage others to consider doing the same thing.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
yankee
Veteran

Postby yankee » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:36 am

I don't know what drives the guy- how a billionaire gets out of bed every morning to work for free, and get hated on as much as they hate on him, I'm surprised anyone would want to go through with it. I don't like his twitter--but he is sly like a fox-the twitter keeps him in touch with his base and let's him reach people without the media. It is kind of brilliant. He has done a lot thus far in the face of endless adversity, but he needs to speak less, and when he does, read off the prompter. Any trouble the guy has had comes after he decides to ad lib.
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:14 pm

if he appointed me director of communications, first thing i'd tell him is to stop the daily press briefing, stop the press conferences, stop taking questions from the press corps.

i don't know why he subjects himself or his staff to those scum sucking leeches. in my opinion, he doesn't owe the press anything. doesn't matter what he says, they will spin it into a sensational controversy.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”