Baptist Hospital Daycare reading material...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Re: Baptist Hospital Daycare reading material...

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Problems are bountiful in this scenario, no doubt.
"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

http://www.pintailduckboats.com/
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:37 am

How do you like your Hope and Change?
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 am

Ok. I just received the following.

Thank you so much for your email concerning the child’s daycare at Baptist Hospital. In following up with the hospital administration, I discovered and am glad to share with you that none of those materials are anywhere connected to the Baptist Hospital child daycare. They have never been and they never will be, but I do appreciate you inquiring about it. Thank you again for contacting me, and if I can be of help in the future, let me know.

Gratefully yours,

Jim Futral

Executive Director-Treasurer

Mississippi Baptist Convention Board

jfutral@mbcb.org

601-292-3201

Now, this being said, I am not calling anybody anywhere a liar. However, based on this, some shenanigans are being played by someone, somewhere. And if I am the only victim of this particular little joke, it is harmless enough, so no foul. Y'all have a good day.
Nobody owes you anything.
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:27 pm

If there is anything I can say, it is the shenanigans aren't by Jim Futral and he isn't one to cover them up. He is probably the best Baptist Preacher I have ever met and I would put full faith in him to get to the bottom of it and get it handled.
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:49 pm

What's your motive? To call my integrity into question?
Well I guess the whole thing was just made up then..? Not only are they in the business of indoctrination, they're apparently liars as well.

I guess, if it mattered, if I cared, we could go back and dredge up the email sent out saying this was the content chosen for reading? Not that it'd matter. They'll answer for their actions, vengeance is not mine to serve.
"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Whoa, simmer down, GHGR. Ain't nobody calling the integrity of anyone into question. Granted, Jim is probably a fine fellow. A lot of people know him and know a lot about him. Being a public figure causes that. I too have heard a lot of good things about him, but wouldn't know him if he came up and bit me on the backside.

We also know you. We can say a lot about you. But one thing we canNOT say is that you are given to lies. That would be untrue. When you say something, we have very good reason to believe you.

So take it easy. Try some de-caf. And remember, it is the internet.
Nobody owes you anything.
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:33 pm

BTW, the man in the letter- no idea if he's lying. I'll take ddman's word for it, without question. That said, I suspect he'd better reign in his staff; because at least a few of them have gone rogue. And also, I called her (the mom) to ask, and it was not emailed out; she was told in person. The rest of it, if it is fabricated, was done so by a beautiful, smart, single mother with very little time on her hands to do things like fabricate fairy tales from thin air. Logic, if we are normal functioning adults, is on my side: Who would even dream up such, and why? And would you know anybody who'd like to purchase some of this time I've got to kill?

I tried decaf. It gives me the jitters.

lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am

True or a little fabricated?? This could be put to rest in today's world of cell phones etc. I know if I was told my child was going to have this as assigned reading I would have it recorded or picture of the books etc in the daycare setting so there is no backtracking on the daycare. In this day and age though nothing would surprise me. They got the colleges already liberal to the core so it makes since they start brainwashing them early to secure that vote down the road.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Well if Chris Anderson is still running Baptist up there the guy is a snake in the grass. Lied to all the employees of a health system down here, quit funding their pension plan but kept on letting them think it was funded, and hired an accounting firm that he worked at before to cook the books to cover it all up. Then high tailed it to Jackson right when it was all about to come crumbling down.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 am

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George

Return to “General Discussion Forum”