child abduction

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
eSJay
Duck South Addict

child abduction

Postby eSJay » Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 am

Are you guys following this story?
Un freaking believable!!!
http://www.wapt.com/article/boy-inside- ... ft/9871713
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
stang67
Duck South Addict

Re: child abduction

Postby stang67 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 am

Pure freaking evil.
jtdumallard
Duck South Addict

Postby jtdumallard » Thu May 18, 2017 10:55 am

Heartbroken for this child's family. Should be a slow painful death for those involved.
"I've gotta run, my unicorn is double parked." Gator
eSJay
Duck South Addict

Postby eSJay » Thu May 18, 2017 11:09 am

Sure should be. Unfortunately, we'll pay for this thug to be on death row for many years.
One 18 yr thug in custody? Looking for the other.
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
msudawg8087
Duck South Addict

Postby msudawg8087 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:12 am

Hard for me to even wrap my brain around this one from beginning to end. Can't imagine... Prayers sent for the little guy and his family.
SHERMANATOR
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Literally made me sick to my stomach.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Thu May 18, 2017 4:04 pm

This makes you hurt. We have to start looking at the underlying problem, there is no leadership in Jackson. You have folks like K. Stokes who quite frankly have encouraged this behavior by his actions.
Peewee
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Thu May 18, 2017 5:15 pm

If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:42 am

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Fri May 19, 2017 2:21 pm

If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 pm

When my phone went off Thursday morning and I read about the circumstances I commented to my wife that the child was dead as we went out the door. I wish I had been wrong. From this point it looks like a car theft and then they found out they could add kidnapping a 6 yo to the charge they decided to eliminate him. Until the black community itself decides to address there problems there is nothing that will change. Unfortunately, it won't happen in our lifetimes as it would take two generations to work itself through the system and that's assuming there was not lead time in having the cultural change take effect. It's not going to be a light switch moment.

I have many questions about the mother. Why did she leave a sleeping child in a running car in the early hours of the morning to run into Kroger? Is there or has there been any cases with human services of neglect? I just couldn't fathom leaving my kid in a running car in the early morning hours. I wouldn't do this anywhere much less in the area she did it.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 pm

This story is about as bad as it can get. The timeline is just crazy and rumors abound thanks to social media. I won't replay the scenarios I have heard from many but who in the world goes anywhere in Jackson for an hour and leaves a child unattended in a car left running??? I hate a child died in any scenario but this one should have never taken place is what makes it even worse.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri May 19, 2017 9:35 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 pm

A few weeks ago we hosted a Tom Givin's Combative Pistol Course at Boondocks. Tom spent 45 years in the Memphis Police Dept. The stories he told were unbelievable. The one statement that stood out more than anything else for me was when he said "We can't project our moral values on others" He told a story about a friend of his that begged his wife to take a firearms training class, she refused and shortly after her husband retired she was carjacked in a Sonic in Memphis and they found her body on the side of the road in North MS. The teenagers that were arrested for the crime had no remorse when asked why they killed her.. They simply stated "they needed a car, and she had one"

To date this man has had 66 students that came face to face with a violent criminal. His students were 63 Wins, Zero Losses, and 3 Forfeits (didn't have a firearm on them)
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”