Butterfly Cakes

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Butterfly Cakes

Postby RedEyed Duck » Thu May 04, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm not so sure about you Mississippi boys but up here in Tennessee everyone loves to have some Christmas tree cakes in the duck blind during duck season. I stumbled across the spring time equivalent to Christmas tree cakes the other day. I'm motion that we make butterfly cakes the official snack of spring time fishing trips.

I am interested in purchasing duck calls that were made by Mike McLemore. I am a family member and they have a sentimental value.
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: Butterfly Cakes

Postby donia » Fri May 05, 2017 9:34 am

love some fancy cakes...too much! they're worse than lays potato chips (can't have just one)
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Fri May 05, 2017 9:58 am

I can put down some little Debbie snacks for sure. Typically if you cant find anything to eat in our camp if you look hard enough you will find 1/2 dozen or so Little Debbie snacks lying around. :lol:
Peewee
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Fri May 05, 2017 10:35 am

I love me some Lil Debs, too....'specially the Nutty Buddys. :lol:
COONDOG
Veteran

Postby COONDOG » Fri May 05, 2017 10:42 am

Zebra cakes for me. Every now and then I will throw in an oatmeal cookie for variety.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:42 am

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
dukhntn
Duck South Addict

Postby dukhntn » Sun May 07, 2017 12:10 am

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -George Bernard Shaw
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Sun May 07, 2017 6:17 am

((((("""""I'm not so sure about you Tennessee boys, but down here in Mississippi we don't paint our fingernails...""""")))))

And, we don't wear man buns, either.....when I see a guy with a man bun, I just automatically think, "Don't bend over to pick up your soap, with that guy in the locker room shower." :lol: :lol: :lol:
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 am

I'm down with Debbie. But someone mentioned
Showering with men. I had a flash back to the ol high school football days. There were always a few guys that wouldn't shower after games/practice. Fumunda head was one of those guys . He always just got dressed and went on his smelly way.. but this this one time after an exciting come from behind last second win ... fumunda head decided to shower after the game

Fumunda head was a big ol boy . Everybody else's helmet had numbers like 7 3/8. 7 1/2 or 7 1/8. Not fumunda head his helmet just simply said x., so all of the sudden fumunda head appears in the shower and everyone is like what's fumunda doing showering?? Then the next thing you know fumunda head is sporting an ruffly 10 inch johnson that's as stiff as a Olympic springboard. Shower and locker room cleared out like there was an outbreak of bubonic plague.. coach c screamed out Munda head put that thing up. The sophomore kicker is cowering over in a corner . A young freshman statistician made a break for the door and never came within 100 ft of the locker room ever again . The team trainer said he barley had enough tape on hand to tape the tip of it down

Here we are almost 30 years later and Munda head ain't never been married. I'd say he's a butterfly cake baker
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"

Return to “General Discussion Forum”