Need Dozer work, bridge and gravel pricing

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Need Dozer work, bridge and gravel pricing

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:41 am

Anybody got any leads on REPUTABLE company who does this?

We have a road (I'll know exact length later) that is mostly established but needs to be smoothed out and ditched to deal with erosion in the hilly terrain. In the section that needs the road established, it is cutover, so there are few if any large trees that need to be pushed out. I believe a couple of small culverts will need to be placed and one section of road may need to be built up where it's low.

There are 2 gas tanks with ends cut out and dirt placed over them that have been in the river that serve as the bridge. This is the 2nd pair over the years and they are on the way to being defective before long. They clog up and the river eats way at the dirt over them. We are looking at getting an iron rail car bridge or something lIke that put in.

We also want to see what having gravel laid would cost.

I appreciate any pm's or info posted here on who to check out for quotes.
"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

http://www.pintailduckboats.com/
sondance
Veteran

Re: Need Dozer work, bridge and gravel pricing

Postby sondance » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Not to hijack a thread but I need some similar dozer work done just outside of Pelahatchie. More smoothing than anything else. PM me if you know someone reasonable
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
sondance
Veteran

Postby sondance » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Not to hijack a thread but I need some similar dozer work done just outside of Pelahatchie. More smoothing than anything else. PM me if you know someone reasonable
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
Buckwabit
Duck South Addict

Postby Buckwabit » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 am

Call Scottie Mallete at 601-573-3857 for local Jackson stuff. Married to my first cousin. Scottie and his brother have a small company but that's all they have ever done is heavy equipment . Used to be the main guys for Colemon Hammond before going out on their own. Great guys and do damn good work very reasonable

They work out of a shop in Mendenhall but go anywhere in the Jackson and surrounding areas. They just got done with Brandon High football field and parking a while back

You're welcome to PM me or give me a call at 601-559-5111 with any questions or just call or text scottie
Chad Miley

I love the "Ole Man"..Plenty of Birds and No Company...
matador1
Duck South Addict

Postby matador1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:35 am

Shannon Harmon is in Lake/ Forest area and has all the equipment and experience to do anything you need. 601-507-2777
Your resident mortgage loan officer. You've got a friend in the business. http://www.adamblack.net
JLT
Veteran

Postby JLT » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:55 am

Kurt Windham is your man in the Pelahatchie area. He might even travel up to Louisville area.

601-940-1104
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:18 am

woundedduck
Duck South Addict

Postby woundedduck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 am

Chris Crutcher 601-573-3095. He is in Ridgeland but has traveled with his dozer to Money, Ms to do work for a friend in the Delta. Tell him Burwell sent you. He will give you a good price.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”