I wanna invite everyone

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
turkeyman
Duck South Addict

I wanna invite everyone

Postby turkeyman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Guys I wanna invite everyone who would like to attend the rankin co chapter of NWTF banquet , April 13. This will be a special banquet for me and our chapter. As a few of y'all know , Ronnie Johnson was a big asset around this site. Well Ronnie was a big asset to our chapter bc he always sponsored a table every year.

This year we are gonna honor Ronnie by giving his son Noah a life time hunting license. I would love for everyone to attend that can and help us show support to Mandy and Noah.

You can buy tickets at the door or call me and I have them.
Jason Conn

The event will be at city hall in Brandon. April 13 doors open at 5:30 we eat steak at 7:00. Thanks guys
teul2
Duck South Addict

Re: I wanna invite everyone

Postby teul2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:03 am

Well done guys!
I am going to make the drive!
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
SB
Duck South Addict

Re: I wanna invite everyone

Postby SB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am

Awesome idea. This just goes to show what a good organization the National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) is and the outstanding volunteers that make this organization a success. The NWTF has been a long supporter of turkey management in Mississippi. The MS chapters fund many habitat improvement projects on WMAs in the state. They put their money where their mouth is.
Scott Baker

Return to “General Discussion Forum”