What Yall Think About Trump Now

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

What Yall Think About Trump Now

Postby 420 racin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:53 am

Ok, hunting season is almost over and it's been dead in here, so... during the election and everything we had a lot of discussion about Trump and what not..So now what yall say

The Wall
Immigration Ban
Sanctuary Cities (cut federal funding)
Turning back on Both Pipelines (Keystone and DAPL)
Said he wants to cut the hell out of Federal Regulations, including environmental
etc...

My take on it so far.

I LOVE IT! Doing exactly what he said he was going to do. I know that is a foreign idea to some, but that's what he said he was going to do, he got elected, and now he's doing it!

What are some of yall's thoughts on this stuff. Hell we only had him as President for a little over a week and already has, the idiots in my view, up in arms and I love watching them cry and whine like little babies!
Buckwabit
Duck South Addict

Re: What Yall Think About Trump Now

Postby Buckwabit » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:27 am

I think Washington has been too liberal for too long and its a shock for everyone there. I think there need to be a lot of changes and only time will tell how Trump's policy's work but I'm about sick of reading it in the news everyday.
Chad Miley

I love the "Ole Man"..Plenty of Birds and No Company...
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 am

So far I am enjoying what I am reading. Pass the popcorn.
Nobody owes you anything.
feather
Veteran

Postby feather » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 am

I'm liking it!!
"Locked, cocked and ready to rock, doc"..Ted Nugent
yankee
Veteran

Postby yankee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 am

So far, so good. Eight years is a long time to be disappointed by liberal rule, and it is going to take some time for the lefties and whiners to get tired of protesting, but they will. Trump will embarrass us at some point. He is still a New York slick, but overall, he is making good on campaign promises. The stock market loves him if that is any indication of overall approval.
stang67
Duck South Addict

Postby stang67 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:20 pm

I'm not a fan of exec orders.

I did think it was funny that, a week into his presidency, the media is arguing over inauguration attendance while Trump is already buying cinder blocks. I absolutely admire that he is anything but lazy. No matter what you think about how he amassed his wealth/stature, he didn't get there by being lazy. I'm lookin forward to seeing some "real world" know-how being infused into the WH. Let's see if DC's old ways overshadow the potential of the new ideas.
JLT
Veteran

Postby JLT » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:54 pm

I got tickled with the media arguing over how much money his dad gave him to get started back in the day. If you think about it, whether he gave him $1m or $100m it would have been easy to sit back and enjoy it and 90% of the population would have done that if they were in the same boat, except most people would have lost it all. The guy takes it and runs and despite bankruptcy and rough times, he persevered to become a billionaire.
I am amazed at his stamina both mentally and physically. Most people could not take the pressure.....me included!! I am cautiously optimistic in his leadership, and I hope he becomes the greatest president we have ever had.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:57 pm

BIG Cruz supporter here...but I gotta say, I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing so far from Trump. The Bolshevik Left is coming completely unhinged. Not sure what's going to come of their antics, but bloodshed is possible.
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Postby novacaine » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:25 pm

I am still in Gloat mode...........
Now i actually enjoy watching the liberal talking heads. Its fun to see them vacillate from tears to head explosion!

I may not agree with tactics or every little thing that DJ45 is doing but i will gladly delight in 85 % of something in the right direction.

Obama who????? :lol:
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot
stang67
Duck South Addict

Postby stang67 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:28 pm

lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Trump is doing EXACTLY what he promised so far and that isn't something Washington elites are accustomed to. He is doing and saying what a majority of Americans who love their country want said and done. The media and the freaking actors that are giving these impassioned speeches at every awards show do not reflect the views of most normal Americans. What would congressmen have been labeled if they boycotted obamas inauguration? What if there were protests??

He may do everything he said plus some but in 4 years the democrats could run ANYONE and the Hollywood elites etc are going to pour so much money etc into that campaign it will make Hilary's run look like it was broke.

Funny Obama is still weighing in on trumps plans etc. What if bush had done the same?? It's as though he is still the president the media runs to for answers.

Enjoy these 4 years of drilling etc and making money. There is a reason stocks rose and the wealthy job creators are secretly loving every minute of it but like most trump supporters they have to be quiet. Sad the direction this country is heading but as I said, in 4 years get ready for drastic change to the extreme left and I mean EXTREME.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:01 pm

I am waiting to see some of the liberals just literally fall out dead. So far he is a man of his word and is attacking some major issues head on. I mainly supported Trump because I thought he would fix the tax system, create jobs, and appoint conservative justices. Looks like we may be getting way more than that. It was awesome just to hear him refer to God in his inaugural speech and we finally have a president that says Islamic extremeist. We should put America first and then Isreal right there with us.
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:15 am

I find myself watching Chris Haynes and Rachel Maddow for the pure comedic gold pouring out of MSNBC. These liberal snowflakes are losing their minds and I'm loving every second of it. I believe their antics and the, for the most part, calm resilience from the right will further polarized the middle of the road voters to vote more republican/democrat than ever. Whether that works in the R's favor or the D's is yet to be determined. Barry O weighing in in only 10 days out of office is pretty telling. Most just go away and be quiet for a few years so as not to create a stir. He's been a pot stirrer since day one. Politics are a pendulum swing and trump isn't gently getting us back to where people like us would like to see it but rather going full bore and I believe that is why the left doesn't know how to react other than dramatizing everything and blowing it way out of proportion.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:42 pm

He's doing what the republicans have been scared to do for years the democrats have shoved their agenda down conservatives throats and our politicians just keep taking it to make the media happy. Trump ain't scared of the media and doesn't have anything to lose. He doesn't have to please anyone so he can make $100k speeches to build wealth when he's out of office. I say rock on while he can. Maybe some of hollyweird will keep their word and pack up and leave.
Peewee
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Thanks President Trump, keeping your word means a lot, don't check up sir!!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”