I Hate a Thief - Update - Help/Advice

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Re: I Hate a Thief - Update - Help/Advice

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Now the po-po investigator - one of Clinton PD's finest - is upset at ME because my witnesses didn't show up today. Of course, he didn't get the message they left him last week when they called to reschedule their meeting. They also have a notarized written statement that they want to give him, but he hasn't bothered to give them his email address. And when I email to ask if he has called them back, he basically commands me to tell them they have to come in at a certain time and date. Apparently, he does not realize that these witnesses are coming forward out of the goodness of their hearts. Bossing the wrong people around doesn't get you very far. I am beginning to wonder a couple of things:

Does he understand that I am the victim?
Does he realize that I found his witnesses? and,
What, exactly, has he done during this entire investigation?

So far, he is proving himself to be a bit of a jerk.

Rant over.
Nobody owes you anything.
Drakeshead
Duck South Addict

Postby Drakeshead » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 am

Can't any law enforcement officer with the Clinton Police Department take their statement? Wouldn't the statement just have to reference the case number, which the officer should be able to retrieve?
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Re: I Hate a Thief - Update - Y'all ain't gonna bliev Dis

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 am

Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Postby Smoke68 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:58 am

Starting to sound like if you never called to check on anything and trying to push this chain up the hill, nothing would be moving forward period.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 am

This morning, my witnesses emailed a notarized statement to the po-po investigator (a.k.a. - "paper filer"), and copied me on it. I forwarded a copy to the MREC for their investigation. And according to the witness statement, not only was Beavis aware that they were taking my stuff, but Beavis was complicit in the theft!

Now, if the po-po paper filer would actually DO something! :evil: Or maybe the Broker can give me their E&O insurance information like I have asked ---- more than once ---- but then that would be just too much like right.

Have I mentioned that there are some realtors that I just do not like? Just checking.
DoublePslayer
Veteran

Postby DoublePslayer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Sounds like you need to get in touch with Mr. Investigators immediate superior, and get this ball rolling again. I'm ready to see how it turns out!
De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything." Harry S. Truman
99beers
Veteran

Postby 99beers » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Veteran

Postby 1010 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:53 pm

unbelievable!!,,, not really!! Sorry man!!
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 am

jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 am

jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Aaannnnd now. Felony criminal charges have been officially filed against everybody's favorite Realtor! You know them aaas - - - Beavis!

Unfortunately, because the witnesses that I found have not physically gone to the police department for an interview, the judge denied the charges. I need a drink.

(God, I will be so glad when all of this is over. :cry: )
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:16 am

Well boys and girls, I am no longer a land baron in Hinds County, Mississippi. We closed on selling our house in Clinton yesterday, and while we were putting the final signatures on our part of the legal documents, the new owner was putting a 'For Rent' sign in the front yard.

Now, if we can just get Beavis and the low down "broker in question" to do as Gps4 has demanded. :evil:
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Wed May 03, 2017 12:27 pm

I am going to get hate mail.

Since the poo-poo investigator half @$$ed his "investigation". In other words, he only half way presented the information I gave him to the judge in Clinton so that the judge didn't issue the warrant for Beavis; I wrote the City of Clinton police chief to complain about how poorly this matter has been handled by his investigat-OR.

Yeah, I know. I really shouldn't have. But darn it! If he had at least TRIED to get the warrant, I wouldn't be upset. With the information I spoon fed this guy, you'd think he could at least get off his butt and do SOMETHING. ANYTHING would have made me feel better.

BTW, I also sent a copy of the stuff to Hinds County Sheriff to get their opinion on what should happen and see if they could do something. (See, I told you I'm gonna get some hate mail.)

Oh well, rant over.

Stay tuned. I have been told that something is supposed to happen in the next couple of weeks. I hope it is at least interesting.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Wed May 03, 2017 1:16 pm

It sounds like this has been a real pain. Hopefully justice will be served in the end. I wouldn't give up.
Peewee
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Wed May 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Ok.

I just got off the phone with the Mississippi Real Estate Commission, and their investigator informed me that my case is being dismissed. That sucks! Add to that the results of the CPD "investigation", and I am seriously pizzed off at the real estate industry right now.

So, what have we learned?

1) That Real Estate Agent Beavis - Ms. Renne' Collins Moore - can participate in the theft of property, and be witnessed doing so, and not face consequences.
2) That her broker, EXIT Advantage Realty, doesn't have to face any consequences either when their agents commit such thefts.
3) That when you file a complaint against a real estate agent with the MREC, the best you can hope for, even if you spoon feed the facts to everybody, is that the broker MAY fire that agent and send their license back in to the MREC.
4) That brokers who have complaints filed against them with the MREC will do anything to avoid prosecution, even if that means moving their business to avoid authorities.
5) That if you have a theft of your property in Clinton, MS, you had better hope to high heaven that the 'investigator' on your case is NOT Jason Hulett (sp).
6) I will not buy any more real estate in Clinton, MS.

I refuse to be bitter about any of this. However, I just have to wonder if CPD po-po investigator, Jason Hulett, (a.k.a. - paper filer) is related to Renne' Collins Moore. (Hey, 'Ted Baxter' would ask that question. Seriously.)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”