Verizon vs Cspire in the Delta

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Money
Duck South Addict

Verizon vs Cspire in the Delta

Postby Money » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Anyone have any comments on which is better, or are they about the same (in the Delta)? It's time for an iPhone upgrade and I can go from CS to V if I want.
dawg-n-duck
Duck South Addict

Re: Verizon vs Cspire in the Delta

Postby dawg-n-duck » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:39 pm

In my opinion, CSpire service is getting worse in the money area. If i had the option, i would likely go with Verizon.
Happy Happy Happy
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Cspire works much better that ATT, but not sure about Verizon. Most folks with other than Cspire usually get spotty reception in the flat land. Unless you are at Delta National, or Issaquena county around Fitler, Cspire works well.
ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:31 am

Verizon trumps CSpire and At&t in my opinion in the delta. My personal phone is Verizon, work phone is At&t and travel with coworkers that hat Cspire. In order of reception I believe it the order of service is: Verizon, Cspire and At&t. Cspire use to dominate the rural MS areas but something happened a few years ago and they just aren't as reliable as it used to be.
Peewee
Tedl10
Duck South Addict

Postby Tedl10 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:07 am

Verizon would be my pick hands down. I have cspire now(wife's doing) but had Verizon for several years without any complaints.
ShotgunSP
Veteran

Postby ShotgunSP » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 am

*disclaimer- I work for C Spire :D *

C Spire is in the middle of a LTE network overhaul, upgrading cell sites to our maximum range LTE that provides great coverage and greater in-building penetration as well. Being a Mississippi owned and operated company, I assure you we are more interested in covering the delta than anyone else. PM me if needed to help answer any questions.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”