Interest for a Mr. E

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jake St. John
Veteran

Interest for a Mr. E

Postby Jake St. John » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:49 am

I have been thinking of doing a few calls like the original Jimmy Riddell on the left. This is the call that I purchased from Mr. Jimmy in 1967. He used this call as his personal call from 1962 - 1964. It has been my go to call ever since. Mr. Jimmy took me under his wing about that time and showed me how to make his calls. Most of you know that I have made old school turkey calls for the last 30 years. If you have an interest in one of these calls please send me a pm and let me know what you would pay for one. There will not be but 20 made due to my backlog on my turkey calls. The start date is also a couple of years off. Thanks, Mr. E

Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
Jake St. John
Veteran

Re: Interest for a Mr. E

Postby Jake St. John » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:50 pm

I appreciate the response that I have received on this Special Edison. Mr. E
Ben Lee on Turkey Hunting ---- "It's a disease, your going to do it till you die"
Jake St. John
Veteran

Re: Interest for a Mr. E

Postby Jake St. John » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:33 am

Each call will have a Mr. E walnut presentation hand dovetail box similar to this one.
Thanks Mr. E.

[url][URL=http://s287.photobucket.com/user/jleddleman/media/image_zpszve5rpov.jpeg.html][/url][/url]

Return to “General Discussion Forum”