Wildlife Expo Product

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Nipper

Wildlife Expo Product

Postby Nipper » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 am

Can anyone tell me the name of the company that had the automated/motorized riser at the expo? Had the ability to raise and lower remotely via cell phone and had a camera to watch your hole. Thanks, Nason
Powderbullet

Re: Wildlife Expo Product

Postby Powderbullet » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:48 pm

www.autoflowllc.com
Paul Watson

Manual and fully automated units. Manages water, including moist soil native grass drawdowns, and comes with a scouting camera. Cell phone controlled.
hntrpat1
Duck South Addict

Postby hntrpat1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:10 am

yeah this doesn't scream spam. dudes just come out and say it lawd have mercy. i guess they think we are dumb as rocks.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:36 am

Reminds me of a quote from P.T. Barnum. Something about a sucker being born every minute.
Nobody owes you anything.
eSJay
Duck South Addict

Postby eSJay » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:07 am

tag team spam........
reminds me of ole gearout & crew :D
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
StraightUp
Veteran

Postby StraightUp » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Oh yeah. Beavers will love this. Here's a good rule of thumb: the more money you spend on your pipe and riser system, the quicker they find it and stuff it full of mud.
Powderbullet

Postby Powderbullet » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:31 am

Actually it is a good product that has been in green tree and field environments trouble free since December. NRCS is cost sharing significantly on them, for all you farmers out there. There is also a manual unit that uses a gear reduction hand crank. No automation on that one but still no cutting boards or going out in the water in July to remove boards for drawdowns. The manual version can be upgraded to the automated version. We don't guarantee anything on beavers but we do have a new trick up our sleeve. The automated units take photos. They also track water level vs gate position. If the water is higher than the gate for >24hours it will text you and suggest you look at the photos to see if a beaver is at work. If so you can "flush" the gate and then set it on "Beaver Mode". The stock camera has motion detection and looks straight down at the gate so after that every time it gets motion at night it opens the gate and recloses it. The idea is to keep them from ever getting the job completed before they get flushed. Scares the mess out of them too when the gate moves every time they touch it. No doubt they will just build a perimeter wall around the whole structure or come up with some other way to win but this should slow them down quite a bit. Also let's you know before they get too far ahead. We are a Mississippi company and we've been working on this product 2+ years. We came up with it because we farm rice in the Delta and hunt ducks every chance we get. Contact us for pricing and details and we will be glad to get units installed on your place. Check us out in the new Ducks Unlimited magazine coming out this week!
skywalker
Duck South Addict

Postby skywalker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Might have been better received if you had started with that post instead of the lame attempt to look legit....just sayin. :roll:
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Sounds like you owe Rocky some money along with others who frequent this site.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”