Crossbow deals at delta outfitters!!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Crossbow deals at delta outfitters!!!!

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Just passing on my experiance for anyone looking to buy a mission xbow this year. I went to b&b and looked and got their best price quote then called Eddie at delta outfitters for his quote just to check. Same package was almost 200 bucks less. I gave b&b the chance to match and they told me there wasn't much mark up on them so I just chose to go to delta outfitters since the same exact xbow was 200 less. Also I had a scope and didn't need the package since the scope that comes on them is subpar plus I bought an HHA speed dial which I HIGHLY suggest if you haven't seen one. Eddie sold me just what I needed at a heck of a savings.

I like b&b and they are good people but when I'm spending my money and can save 200 bucks on the exact item someone else has it's a no brainier. Just passing along info if anyone is in the market call Eddie at delta outfitters. He was great to deal with.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Matt S
Veteran

Re: Crossbow deals at delta outfitters!!!!

Postby Matt S » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:39 am

I bought a mission crossbow for my son from delta outfitters a couple of years ago. Also had my bow serviced there before. Very good people to deal with.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”