Which One Of You Is Selling This Place?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Which One Of You Is Selling This Place?

Postby Deltamud77 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 am

stang67
Duck South Addict

Re: Which One Of You Is Selling This Place?

Postby stang67 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:58 am

Pretty sure I remember that place being for sale several years back. Cool spot.
matador1
Duck South Addict

Postby matador1 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:31 pm

That's JL Holloway's place. Pretty awesome
Your resident mortgage loan officer. You've got a friend in the business. http://www.adamblack.net
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Got to hunt there once in the 90's (I'm old), ducks all over the place, the guide said "need to get them off the water" he drove his 4-wheeler through the hole to get them up, I swear it was at least 2,000 ducks if not way more! They were heading dead at the blind!! I was think this was about to get ugly real quick, at about 100 yards all of them flared and flew a 100 yard circle around the blind, nobody got a shot, don't let anyone tell you those things don't know what's going on, I mean it was a WAD of ducks, and nobody pulled a trigger! They're not stupid
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:55 pm

I know if you have to ask, and we all know I can't afford it, but......
What you think? I am guessing $8.5 to $10m.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 am

I'm betting the ask is more along $12M - $15M. I don't think they will get it, but based on what I heard they were attempting to sell Will Primos' place for, I bet they are asking over $5K per acre. Someone might buy it at that price. Who knows?

Given the South Delta's recent history of flooding, I wonder how flood prone this tract is when the Mississippi River is up? If I am not mistaken, much of Delta National and Panther go underwater when they close the gates like last hunting season, and the 2011 flood as well. I would assume this place likewise floods...maybe I am wrong though. I don't know the levee system well in the South Delta.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”