ENOUGH!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Veteran

ENOUGH!

Postby 1010 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:22 pm

While I pray for the victims, And I know some here know what I say is true!
We need to really team up and stop the gun control narrative!
Or we, our kids, our grand kids, can expect to be like the people of Germany and any other gun free country.
We will be dodging bullets at McDonalds, more than we are now! But we will only have a happy meal to defend ourselves.

I don't think it's any accident this guy started out in(Germany shooting) Ronald's house!!

I don't think it's any coincidence that as these shootings happen, gun control calls only become louder in the USA,, If law abiding citizens disarm, then only the criminals will be armed. Just like Germany is now! Only the bad guys have guns. The entire country is a gun free zone or soft target. And that is sad.
Join a pro gun org, speak up on twitter, message politicians R go see them,
do something!

The government cannot protect you!!! Look at these other countries they arrest or detain hundreds and boom it happens again! Rinse and repeat.. Just like here, he was on the radar, he was interviewed, he was on a list, we lost track of him,, he was a lone wolf, he had been deported 5 times!!!! FFFFudge man!! Are we really that dumb to believe this horse SSStuff

And for the hunters that think why would you need an AR15,, ISIS is reason enough,, the caliphate is real, it's real and it's coming and is already here! The politicians won't stop with the AR, it'll be, semi auto, any detachable magazine, and weapon that holds multiple rounds,, will be on the list! Just look at CA and Boston right now!

Copy and past or make your own argument! just do something!

It is time! Do you're part!! or move to a gun free zone country!
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Re: ENOUGH!

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 pm

What you say may be the gospel truth but the flip side to it is it has become the new normal. People voice concerns on FB etc but take a look at how many say or do nothing. My hope is the quiet majority actually vote and change our nations course. Every week there is a new terror attack and every week Obama is pumping more Syrian refugees in to only increase the odds of us becoming just like Europe.

Cops get murdered now it seems each week. Where are the protests??? Heck the White House won't even turn lights blue but they do a rainbow when they feel it's needed. What will actually happen if hillary gets in the White House??? She will probably abolish the 2nd amendment along with others. But what will the people do??? My fear is exactly what they do now. Just take it and hope things get better. Most honest folks will give up guns if it is mandated just to avoid becoming a criminal.

Just from what I see from the dems side is they protest about something and are organized to some degree and aren't just sitting around taking it. They know they can just about get anything they want by taking to the streets. I have to say I am amazed our MS flag is still flying.

My question is what will it take for honest Americans to do as the dems do and take action of some kind??? Without the NRA who would do anything about our 2nd ammendment rights?? We are in serious trouble and trump laid it all out this week. It may be a bleak picture but it's reality. Without change we are doomed. Maybe hillary is meant to be president. Maybe that's the lords way of showing us we are WAY off our path and judgement day will be fast approaching. I pray I am wrong for my child as I want and hope for a better future for her but the reality is it doesn't look good. Keep praying. Our nation need it more than ever.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:15 pm

The quiet majority may not be as unprepared as you think. Just this week, I have talked with dozens of people that are saying "enough" they are getting trained and getting geared up for what may be a long hard road ahead. I am scheduled to be our a Bass Pro Shops in Pearl to do an NRA membership drive.. Come out, join the NRA for $35 and get a Bass Pro Shops $25 gift card!!!! Get signed up for a class and get geared up!!
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 pm

I think with the record gun sales CWINK is spot on, people are taking notice. But at the same time some states are going after guns, while attacks are happening in gun free countries. I don't think it's a coincidence at all.
The president has not given me anything to help me think other wise, more refugees, open borders, empowering BLM, trying to overthrow Syria's GOV only to create another vacuum. I could go on!
Now we have Clinton, she has accepted a lot of money from the middle East, her right hand is from the middle East. She has told us she is coming after our 2nd. PERIOD, just as Barry told us he would fundamentally change America, and he has kept his word. That is his goal,
The good has become the bad, and the bad has become the good! <--look into that!

I'm saying support the groups in some kind of way, that are for America! And our freedoms!
If you support one now support two! Get on social media!
Don't argue with fools! It's the ones like us that read and are silent that need to become productive.
Turn off American idol and turn on My fighting season, (that's awesome BTW). Install apps on you're kids phones so they can see the news alerts, show them real events on video. Great creative!!
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:56 pm

One other thing,, support our local military/LEOs, drop off a pizza, a case of water, or just tell them thank you for their service.. They need us!
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:50 am

I agree many are fed up with where we are headed but buying more guns that will only be taken from us if you don't want to become a criminal won't help us much. Only the criminals will have guns along with the government. That's exactly what hillary wants. It just appears the dems have a very loud voice and make it heard on EVERY issue even before facts are known yet cops are murdered and not one protest etc etc.

If the lone survivors speech during the convention didn't move you and make you proud of EVERY military man and woman then something is wrong. He is a true hero. One of the best speeches by far.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
sondance
Veteran

Postby sondance » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:59 am

While I agree with the gist of what you are saying. I don't think your comment about Germany is 100% accurate " can expect to be like the people of Germany and any other gun free country"

The Germans are one of the most pro gun societies in Europe. I kid you not in the rural areas there is deer stands on every field. I am unsure of their rules on assault type weapons or even but those people like to hunt.

Australia on the other hand is gun free. Which you would not logically think given their love of the outdoors.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:29 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE

Return to “General Discussion Forum”