holsters

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Re: holsters

Postby cwink » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Lots of holster options out there.. But 3 things that you need to look for.. 1) it covers the trigger guard... 2) it is made of YOUR gun, not a generic one size fits many.. 3) Should be made of quality materials.. Kydex or leather.. If leather make sure you replace the holster every few years when the leather starts to get too flimsy.. And if you pocket carry YOU STILL NEED IT IN A HOLSTER.. In fact if you pocket carry without a permit and without a holster you may be breaking the law even though MS has Constitutional Carry now..
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
Deltaduk
Veteran

Postby Deltaduk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:53 am

thanks for the replies
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Postby chevy01234 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 am

My current favorites for my every day Glock 19/23 are the Foxx Hybrid IWB, G Code Incog Shadow, and Raven Concealment OWB.

My favorite for the 43 is the MIC holster for deep concealment or tucking my shirt in and the Foxx Mini Hybrid for lounging around the house.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”