Plans to open a family medicine clinic in Madison, MS - Let me know what you think!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Micah
Site Admin

Plans to open a family medicine clinic in Madison, MS - Let me know what you think!

Postby Micah » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:13 pm

It's official!! I will be opening a direct primary care practice in Madison, MS in July of 2017. Our practice is going to offer a level of access that is impossible to achieve in a traditional practice model.

Guaranteed same day access. Text and email your doctor directly. Call me on my cell. Video chat with your doctor. Medications and lab studies at wholesale cost. Minimal to zero wait times and 30 minute office visits. Extended visits if you need them. After-hours availability. All for an affordable monthly fee with no co-pays!!

We will provide all primary care services. Men's health and women's health. Pediatrics. Acute care and management of chronic medical problems. Dermatological care. Weight management. Wellness.

It's all about providing high-quality, affordable health care and keeping our patients healthy. If you have any questions, please email me directly at micah.walker@relationalmd.com.

I will take a limited number of patients so that I can guarantee quality of the service. If you are interested, let me know so I can put you on the list.
Micah
Site Admin

Re: Plans to open a family medicine clinic in Madison, MS - Let me know what you think!

Postby Micah » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Preliminary information is available on my web site at www.relationalmd.com
SB
Duck South Addict

Re: Plans to open a family medicine clinic in Madison, MS - Let me know what you think!

Postby SB » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Congratulations, Micah, and I hope you have much success. I'll be looking forward to when you open a clinic in Brandon! Madison isn't too far to drive though. I've driven farther to country doctors in Puckett and Raleigh for good service and short wait times.
Scott Baker
dawg-n-duck
Duck South Addict

Postby dawg-n-duck » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:12 am

When will the satellite clinic in Greenwood or Cruger/Tchula be up and running?
Happy Happy Happy
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:14 am

Will you accept insurance or is this a private service that you pay a fee every month with a yearly contract??? If so what are the monthly costs a etc. Sounds like a great model for those that can afford it and a win for you to be in an area with many that can afford it. I know the hormone replacement clinics are booming and dermatology as well. Telemedicine will soon be the norm but many love the fact of actually seeing a doctor and speaking to them and with little wait time you have a model for much success.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
SCOOTER
Duck South Addict

Postby SCOOTER » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 am

Congrats to you and good luck
Kids are like coots,they come in droves for me..........
Tedl10
Duck South Addict

Postby Tedl10 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:42 am

Congrats man!
Cash's Loaded Gun - Case

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after. It's a reckonin" - Doc Holliday

Ted Lloyd, Jr.
randywallace
Veteran

Postby randywallace » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Congrats! That is a great business model. More than one older doc has told me that insurance was the downfall of modern medicine.
Greenhead329
Veteran

Postby Greenhead329 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:23 am

Micah, congratulations. Exciting times. You're braver than I am opening a business with obamacare down the back
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:43 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:15 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:59 pm

If you need any help with your IT give me a call Mika, will be glad to help you get started and not rob your wallet

Return to “General Discussion Forum”