Clinton not indicted

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Clinton not indicted

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 am

Just heard this on the news. We're all doomed now!!

how can this be real?????
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
teul2
Duck South Addict

Re: Clinton not indicted

Postby teul2 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:02 am

So much crooked crap in our govt now we have to be the laughing stock of the world.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Nobody owes you anything.
eSJay
Duck South Addict

Postby eSJay » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Raise your hand if you thought she'd be indicted?
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:00 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Ridiculous! Bill was impeached for lying to us, she has shown she cannot be trusted but she is still the one to beat! I don't have a lot for Trump but he's definitely, hand's down, the lesser of 2 evils, what does it take? I know how I'm voting, what has this country become? Such a shame. To top it off, everything I've ever heard or read about Hillary is she's a real female dawg!! NeIther she or her husband is trustworthy in any capacity! I know I'm preaching (at least to most) the choir, but if, by some stroke of luck, Trump beats her, he shakes it up and I mean shakes it up a lot. This country is supposed to be governed by the people, last time I checked, I (and anyone over 18) can still vote but that's all I got (1 vote). Travesity!!
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:51 pm

The news today, described her e-mail activity as careless and arrogant, not a good combo for a leader, everybody is entitled to a mistake now and then, but what she did over the e-mails a bengahzi (sp?) was either stupid or arrogant, again not what you what to see in a leader. The whole thing stinks bad. Sorry for the rant but I'm done, know how I'll vote, it's the only shot I got
rowltide

Postby rowltide » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:17 pm

In a deposition last week, one of her aides (Huma) told the FBI that Hillary regularly placed her schedules and internal memos in burn bags to be destroyed..... Which is a felony because of the FOIA lol

HJK

Return to “General Discussion Forum”