9mm for sale

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Rice
Duck South Addict

9mm for sale

Postby Rice » Thu May 12, 2016 4:12 am

Some of the money is going to FIGHT black lives matter...haha

George Zimmerman says he's selling gun used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/12/ge ... artin.html
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Re: 9mm for sale

Postby cwink » Thu May 12, 2016 7:44 am

This is the worst type of publicity for all other responsible gun owners. These are the types of headlines that get national attention, and then are seen by everyday Americans that really don't have strong feelings on either side of the gun control debate... But when these stories are driven my the mainstream media ABC, CBS, NBC they pull on those middle ground Americans dragging them over to the Anti Gun side. Next thing you know, they start having a negative image of the NRA, Gun Owners and the 2nd Amendment and then they might even vote for Hillary. Hillary appoints 2, maybe 3 Supreme Court Justices and all of a sudden there goes all the gun rights legislation we have worked for over the last 30 years.

We have got to stop shooting ourselves in the foot!!!!
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:46 am

I hope he sells the gun if that's what he wants to do! The man was acquitted in a trial and it's his right to sell the gun to a legal buyer! I personally don't give a crap what the media does or says on this! They were anti gun before and will always be anti gun! I won't apologize for a man convicted of nothing selling his legally owned property!
Speculation of what people will think or do is dumb, trump comes to mind!

As for GZ I probably wouldn't do somethings he has done, but he's free to do as he pleases!

Hypocrites have no boundaries apparently!
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Thu May 12, 2016 11:51 am

I'll admit in 2016 it sounds like a low blow but the reality is in 2116 (if America even exists then) it would probably be worth a ton of money.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Thu May 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Message from Gunbroker. I'm glad they pulled the ad..

Late last night, George Zimmerman created a listing on our web site for the gun from the Trayvon Martin case four years ago. Mr. Zimmerman alerted news organizations that began reporting on the listing first thing this morning.

Listings on the GunBroker.com web site are user-generated, exactly like social media posts. Mr. Zimmerman never contacted anyone at GunBroker.com prior to or after the listing was created and no one at GunBroker.com has any relationship with Zimmerman. Our site rules state that we reserve the right to reject listings at our sole discretion, and have done so with the Zimmerman listing.

We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving.

GunBroker.com prides itself in being a safe and legal way to buy and sell firearms online in full compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws. GunBroker.com proudly supports the Second Amendment rights of the American public.

GunBroker.com will not be fielding press inquiries regarding this matter.
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Sat May 14, 2016 6:46 am

Didn't another gunbroker site pick the gun up?
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 am

Seems like it sold for over 120K??? Or close to 100K I forgot. Seems the initial auction was a decoy or something and was quietly being auctioned off privately. Heard it on the radio.

Ha I wouldn't have taken it for free.. Somebody in Baltimore may need it after this AM.

Glad he got it sold, I'm sick of the PC horse crap..

Return to “General Discussion Forum”