appliances

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
ScottyLee
Duck South Addict

appliances

Postby ScottyLee » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:03 pm

need to buy all new kitchen appliances. I've done some looking at home depot and lowe's. surely there is some places to buy appliances at a whole sale prices, just like you can with with furniture. what's your thoughts?
levi127
Duck South Addict

Re: appliances

Postby levi127 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:57 pm

What all exact yall looking for? I can try to help and look if needed.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
mlj300
Veteran

Postby mlj300 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 am

When i built my house a few years ago, i got really good prices on some high end appliances at Fredrickson's Appliances in Sheffield, AL. The really good deals they had were on upper end stuff like GE Monogram, Viking, Wolf, Thermadore, ect. Not sure what your looking for but if your looking for stuff in that range they would be worth checking with.
Only Those Born & Raised in Nort East Mississippi Will Know Exactly What i MeanTo Those Set Adrift Amidst BrokeDick Rednecks,Radical Pentecostalism,Moonshine Bootleggers and PusserMania,There are Two Kings to Choose From-Elvis or Jesus.
-Jimbo Mathus
Deltaquack
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltaquack » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:02 am

ScottyLee
Duck South Addict

Postby ScottyLee » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 am

thanks, i'll check them out. I'm buying dishwasher, fridge, oven/stove, and microwave with range and probably not Viking but it'll all be stainless appliances. just figured there had to be better options outside of lowes or home depot.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:01 pm

DO buy Viking's cooking products (range, oven, etc)
DO NOT buy the refrigerator (unless they have upped their game since I left in Oct).
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
3spop
Veteran

Postby 3spop » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:43 pm

I have to have new everything myself, fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, freezers, oh and all furniture also thanks to the Sunflower river.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”