Religious Liberty Law

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
gps4
Veteran

Re: Religious Liberty Law

Postby gps4 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm

teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:28 pm

teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Here is my problem with all your responses, they are all reactionary. There is no inkling of situational awareness. All of my thoughts on any of the situations posed are relative to my preparedness within the first 5 seconds. Not 5 minutes into it when they are asking him to leave. The situation has greatly de-escalated by that point.

A sketchy looking dude walks up to me and my wife in a trench coat, my hand is on my gun. Maybe not drawn, but ready. He goes to pull anything out of that coat in an erratic manner, he sees the gun.

If I am a woman in that bathroom, as soon as I see that dude walk in, I am prepped for the worst. The second he starts to strip, he sees the gun.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Your question was whether a woman in the bathroom described in the article would be justified in shooting and killing the dude in the article. Article doesn't say anything about being sketchy looking or not having a gym bag.

"The second he starts to strip, he sees the gun" is a lot different than " the second he starts stripping, he gets shot and killed"

I think we both agree that, "honestly, there has to be other evidence." Without other evidence of the man having done more than what is described in the article, I do not believe she would be justified in shooting and killing him.
Veteran

Postby 1010 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:26 pm

And people like GPS
simplepeddler
Veteran

Postby simplepeddler » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:40 pm

simplepeddler
Veteran

Postby simplepeddler » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:55 pm

The issue to me is a deliberate and purposeful distortion of simpleness.........when we need legislation to enforce common sense, we are doomed. And have been doomed.

We are a nation of butt hurt, everyone gets a trophy people. We are roaring into mediocrity.

The LGBT movement is a joke.........black lives matter.......a joke..........kkk a joke......

The bottom line is good, hard working God fearing common sense simple people have been pushed aside.

if you combine ALL the groups mentioned above, it MIGHT make up 15-20% of our nation.......

The tail is wagging the dog in this country.

Mississippi has it right and so does North Carolina.

If you don't care for what the majority wants, move to a state that allows it.
Sooner or later, all the fringe will be on the west coast...........and I am good with that
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 am

True story, there's a new gas station out Gluckstat way that I've stopped at several times when I was working for a client out Livingston way. It was the last stop so I'd take a piss and grab a coke and pack of nabs or whatever. So one Saturday I was headed out and had to drop the deuce in a bad way. Of course the place was packed but at this point, I was out of options. Fortunately nobody was in the restroom so I slid right in and commence my bombing run. About mid-way into airstrike, someone tries to door. Sorry dude, but I blowing this bit ch up right now. Anyways, I get finished up and as I'm headed out the door this lady is there rummaging though her purse. She gives me strange look as I head to the cooler for a coke. On my way to the counter, I look back. Oh hells naw. Sure enough I'd just destroyed the lady's restroom! Not only that, but I'd been using it every time I've stopped there. Of course, I haven't been back since....
Where'd who go?
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:59 pm

That was you? :x :x :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George

Return to “General Discussion Forum”