Need Advice

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
7ducks
Veteran

Need Advice

Postby 7ducks » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:09 pm

I really need y"alls advice on a serious problem. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. You know, just the usual signs: The phone rings and when I answer, the caller hangs up. Plus, she goes out with the girls a lot. I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I always fall asleep.
>
> Anyway, last night about midnight, I woke up and she was not home, so I hid in the garage behind my boat and waited for her. When she came home, she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse. Then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, while crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard motor mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace the whole bracket?
A duck call is one of the best conservation tools ever invented
booger
Veteran

Re: Need Advice

Postby booger » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Never mind the bracket, new boat, motor, trailer, decoys, shotgun, truck too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Nobody owes you anything.
hdforester
Veteran

Postby hdforester » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:22 pm

:lol:

Return to “General Discussion Forum”