Arkansas WMA's and OOSers

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
kahunter

Re: Arkansas WMA's and OOSers

Postby kahunter » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:57 pm

What wmas are yall talking about?? I want to give some new public spots a try. Have decoys, will travel is my motto. If there is this much talk about these places they must be good!!!

Im just kidding. Im from VA and hunt mostly in NC. New to the forum. If it makes yall feel better you all arent the only areas feeling the pressure. I have seen public places go from very 2 or 3 boats to 20 to 30 boats every day. Its ridiculous. And all it does is make the hunting worse. It drives me nuts.
H20 Fowl
Duck South Addict

Postby H20 Fowl » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:06 am

I dont see it passing. Not this year anyway.

It's all a bunch of crap if you ask me. Yes it's crowded at the ramps, but it's very easy to get away from the crowds in the woods. I never once had a group closer than 300 yards to me this past year, and I hunted quite a bit. I cant say that about any wma I've ever hunted in Mississippi.
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:02 pm

For some reason the commission can't leave things alone. It's a HP restriction, then a no wake zone, then a single file cattle gate, 50feet, then no passing, what's next?

Once step closer to a draw.

It is so much better than the 90's, anyone remember that goat roping?

Several times this season and last, there were less than three trailers at "my favorite hole". Twice this past season I was the only trailer.

I think there are a LOT of pansy azzz cry babies that ALWAYS want the gubment to "do something" so there life is easier. Lazy mofo's.

I have had a Arkie warden wade up from nowhwere and say hello.

I have also found some fresh 3 1/2" BB, empty hulls, so people really don't read the regulations OR they are hell bent on tree-topping, damn the ticket.

LEAVE IT ALONE, we just want to go duck hunting.
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”