2016 PEARL RIVER RUN

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

2016 PEARL RIVER RUN

Postby Blake Williamson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 am

Marsh Mutt
Pearl River Boat Run
May 14, 2016
Ross Barnett Res.

Putting in at Ratliff Fairy going up river to the first big sand bar on your left. You will see all the tents and banners.

This year we giving all proceeds to Joshua Gentry. He is 8 years old. He and his dad and two older brothers were in a terrible car accident in Starkville on November 6, 2015. His dad and oldest brother died from injuries sustained in the accident. Joshua has been in Blair Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson, MS since November 6th. He suffered several injuries including a traumatic brain injury. He was in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for several weeks and is now in a rehabilitation program at Blair Batson. He has a long road of recovery ahead. The family has suffered great loss and has many expenses. All money that is made or given will go straight to the family and is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support. Anyone wanting to get on as a sponsor let me know the banner we do will have your name on it and we will be doing something special for all the sponsors. Need more info get up with me 662-803-6476.

I’m working on door prices and things now soon as I get all that info together I will post it up.

Share this post and let’s get this thing going!
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
Trip
Duck South Addict

Re: 2016 PEARL RIVER RUN

Postby Trip » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:59 am

Hate that I'll be out of town for this one...
Josh Lantrip
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 am

Yall get the word out. We got a bunch of door prizes to give away. And It’s looking to be a heck of a turn out! We going to have catfish plates for $15.00.

Sponsors
Marsh Mutt
Dusty Road Retrievers
Taylor’s SSI
P.R.O. Camo Designs
Camo Designs by Ricky
Delta Performance Engines
Gardner’s Granit and Tile
Holloway Houston
John’s Logging
Stanky Leg Hunting Club
Spencer Ready Mix Concrete
Carol Hogan Toyota
Rob Bland
DUCKS UNLIMITED Philadelphia Chapter
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict

Postby Blake Williamson » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:35 am

bump
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff

Return to “General Discussion Forum”