Walking Dead

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
regishay
Duck South Addict

Re: Walking Dead

Postby regishay » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:42 am

Well we know it was not Rick or Carl. Negan basically said because they killed so many of his guys they were being punished. So he was going to kill one, they could cry, blink, etc.. but if they moved he was going to cut out carl's good eye and feed it to rick. Then he plays a game of eni meni mini moe, and moe gets wacked at the end. Basically we dont know who got whacked but its either Glen, Michone, Maggie, Eugene, abraham, Daryl, Rosita, Sasha, or Aron. My bet its Aron or Eugene

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
- General Macarthur

mossyisland
Duck South Addict

Postby mossyisland » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:42 am

I am saying either Abraham or Glenn.
camlock
Duck South Sponsor

Postby camlock » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:08 pm

iron grip
Duck South Addict

Postby iron grip » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:10 pm

At times there is not a satisfactory substitute for well-aimed lead going down range at high velocity.
-Jim Rawles

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us!
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:34 am

I read the actual cast doesn't even know yet till they start filming again in 2 months. Rumor has it the part him hitting with a bat was only him swinging it and no character besides him in the part. They want to keep to the comic but then want to venture some away from it to keep it all going and interesting.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
turkeyman
Duck South Addict

Postby turkeyman » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Eugene was bashed........ Reason I say that is bc he gave Rick the info on how to make bullets. Why give them to him if he isn't gonna be around. Lately he has taken more of a rebellious act. Why give it away.........

Return to “General Discussion Forum”