Trump

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict

Trump

Postby REBEL DUCK » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:16 pm

What are yalls thoughts now? Does he have a lock on the nomination?
Get in where you fit in!
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Re: Trump

Postby mshunter77 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 am

I think he has had it locked up for a while now.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:23 am

Yep, I believe he does. and the ironic part about all this, there was record turnout for the republicans yesterday in every state except Vermont, they turnout and vote for Trump overwhelmingly and yet the establishment, as well as the entire Republican party is still trying their best to tell us, the people, the ones who voted in record numbers yesterday, how we are wrong and Trump is not the right choice. They really don't get it!!!

Question is, are all the Republicans who don't like Trump going to come out in these record numbers in November to vote for Trump in order to beat Hilliary?

What say you guys on here that won't vote for Trump right now, but if hew is on the ballot in November, what are you going to do?

A) Trump
B) Hillaliary
C) Don't Vote at all
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 am

Won't be much difference between Hillary and Trump. Only difference will be Hillary will try to hide her Executive overreach and violations of the constitution. Trump will openly flaunt his violations of it. Our country has fallen the way of Rome with the mobs being entertained in the coliseum. In 20 years this country will be lost for good. God help us. Just go out next Tuesday and vote for Ted Cruz. He's not my choice, but he's the only choice left. Pray very hard that Trump's skeletons come out of the closet before it's too late.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:48 am

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR AN ENTRENCHED POLITICIAN....THEY ARE LAZY AND SHOULD HAVE TERM LIMITS....THIS COUNTRY NEEDS A STRONG BUSINESS MAN AND PRESIDENT WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATIONS TO ANY GROUP....THE ONLY WAY POLITICIANS CAN GET ELECTED IS TO BEG FOR MONEY FROM SUPER-PACS....THAT MAKES THEM OBLIGATED TO THOSE MONEY BAGS.

DONALD TRUMP IS FUNDING HIS OWN CAMPAIGN, AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO ANYONE....I'VE RESEARCHED HIS PLATFORM, AND AS A MISSISSIPPIAN, I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS IDEAS TO TURN OUR COUNTRY AWAY FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION, WHICH IS BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS, BY THE ULTRA-LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

BY THE WAY, BOTH OF HIS SONS ARE AVID BOWHUNTERS !!!!!
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 am

I do not believe the GOP will allow Trump to be President no matter how many delegates he has to sew up the nomination. If he does become the nominee the GOP will work through PACs and other means to either usurp something like the constitution party to put forth an alternative to Trump. The goal will not be to win the election but to keep Trump from winning it by splitting the vote, i.e., Ross Perot and Clinton winning over George H.W Bush. Some of the comments last night and in recent days seem to be pointing for this to happen life Cruz calling for unity.

Another possibility is for there to be a contested convention where the GOP leadership steps forward saying we can't support Trump because his values are not in line with the GOP. The KKK and David Duke is an example of the reasoning behind not letting Trump be the nominee.

But what do I know. The only thing I know for sure is it's going to be and interesting and entertaining next few months.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Postby Smoke68 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 am

One thing is for sure in my mind. Trump isn't going anywhere even if he doesn't get the republican nomination for any reason (including the convention or caucuses). Trump is all about Trump, and he has a ton to gain in publicity by running for president no matter what. He couldn't care less whether he wins. He'll gladly settle for all the PR.

And if you think it's been bad with Republicans trying to sling mud on Trump, just wait till the election. Democrats are going to have a hay day.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
randywallace
Veteran

Postby randywallace » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:37 am

duramax
Duck South Addict

Postby duramax » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:43 am

Support the Fair Tax!

"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:34 am

I'd pick any of the other 4 over Trump any day of the week. All I keep hearing my self say is God Help us. This is the only thing that comes to mind when I see Trump winning all these primaries. God Help us. If you think we are the laughing stock of the world with Barry running the show, wait till Teflon Don gets in office. God Help us. :cry:
How do you like your Hope and Change?
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:54 am

Whether you like Trump or not, whether he is "aligned" with my values or not. You will never ever ever ever get anyone in the White House that you agree with everything on. So, what problems does the USA face right now, Biggest problems.

Illegal Immigration?
Terrorist/Refugee" problem
Business' closing in America and moving to Mexico and Other places
Nearly half the country on the Gov Teat
extremely high unemployment

What say you.. Whats the biggest problems we face

Then ask yourself how did we get in this trouble?

By not being brash and calling someone a looser when they may be a looser. Granted there may be a more diplomatic approach to calling them that. We got in this trouble by bending over to others, not standing up for things, giving money to other countries that hate us, expanding the programs the promote folks to sit at home on the gov teat and not work.

Now WHO got us into this situation

The answer is politicians, the same guys like Cruz and Rubio, they aren't "responsible" for it, but they are part of the system that is the problem. We simply can't keep electing people to not do the right things in Washington. Not saying Trump would do the Right thing or the wrong thing, but this is more of a slap in the face to the career politicians that keep saying and saying they are there to fight for us, but never do. Look at what the Republicans have accomplished since gaining the house and senate.......Nothing!!! Enough is enough, the people are pissed!
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:56 am

If Rubio would get out NOW, Cruz (the best candidate we've had, by the way, since 1984) can win. That's the only way and it must happen NOW. It's probably already too late, but I will continue to support Cruz until the end.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:00 am

What's got me completely dumbfounded is evangelicals (like Robert Jeffress) supporting an immoral fake conservative, orange faced, arrogant, vulgar, loudmouth Yankee panderer over a proven pro life, Christian conservative. Sickening.
three11
Veteran

Postby three11 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm

I'll vote for whoever gets the republican nomination, but it will not be a vote "for" the nominee. It will be a vote against Hillary/Bernie. The only person that I think that I could fully support would be Gary Johnson(Libertarian). Less govt/more freedom. I don't agree with him on everything, but I think that he would be a great leader and would do great things for our country. However, I am not delusional...nobody running on the Libertarian ticket has a snowballs chance in hell. He knows that too, but is not going to change his stances just so that he could get on the republican ticket.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:07 pm

So far three11 is the only one to answer the question I posed, If Trump wins the nomination and is on the ticket come November what are yall going to do?

Vote for Trump
Take your ball and go home (not vote)
or Vote for the Democrat

I understand you may not like him or agree with him, but look at the alternative

Return to “General Discussion Forum”