Go Devil Repair

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
sondance
Veteran

Go Devil Repair

Postby sondance » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Anyone know who works on Go-Devil motors in the Metro or Central MS area? Any help is appreciated
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
bmanning3
Regular

Go Devil Repair

Postby bmanning3 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:15 pm

What do you need done? I can probably help you out if I have time before I move. When I first got my godevil years ago I ran into the same dilemma you are in. Couldn't find anyone to work on it. Out of necessity I learned how to work on it myself and now (aside from internal engine work) there's not much I can't fix on a good ole slowdevil.
sondance
Veteran

Re: Go Devil Repair

Postby sondance » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:00 am

Thanks for the reply. I have taken it to a small engine / motorcycle / ATV guy in Pelahatchie who is going to attempt to tackle it.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
bmanning3
Regular

Postby bmanning3 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 pm

No problem at all. If you run into any issues with the frame (bearings,, seals,, u joint, prop removal, anything) don't hesitate to shoot me a pm. I can walk you through most anything, and it will greatly benefit you down the road to be able to work on it yourself.
sondance
Veteran

Postby sondance » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:01 pm

That's awful nice of you to offer and I appreciate it. I am about as mechanical as Barney Fife

Return to “General Discussion Forum”