Tough Weekend at DNF, Real Sad

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:57 am

Anybody know what happened exactly? Two people killed in seperate incidents. One accidental shooting and a drowning.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Re: Tough Weekend at DNF, Real Sad

Postby peewee » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Sad situations. I don't understand how you shoot someone for an animal. I hope there is nothing to it but there is some fishy information going around about the shooting.
Peewee
MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:25 pm

I can't comprehend this situation. Was the boy wearing orange? Was the shooter shooting at movement in a thicket? How the heck does this happen?
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Postby Blackduck » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:38 pm

We assume it was while in the woods. Could have been an accidental discharge by the truck or some freak unlucky situation. Still awful.
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:07 pm

from a post about it on ms gun owners:

"Darlene Miller said:
My husband is the one who helped bring this boy out of woods on 4 wheeler
My husband was fixing to enter woods when this boys father came out of woods asking my husband for help to get his son out of woods that he shot him. His son was in his stand and got down for some reason. It was still dark and he shot thinking it was a hog. The dad told my husband his son was still alive when he left him. My husband called 911 in went in woods with 4 wheeler to get the boy. When they got there he was dead. My husband held him while dad drove them out."

and then this from someone else:

"I'm sorry and maybe this isn't the place for this but I was concerned yesterday when I saw someone making malicious accusations about this boy's father. I just thought it was rude and ill mannered to say that after all this family and all these children are going through. Then I see today that this person saying these horrible things is these kids step father. I just feel that if your wife is inconsolable ( and no doubt she is) why are u on social media posting things like that, instead of being with your family, wife and step children? I just think you should have more on your plate than trying to discredit these kids father. put yourself in his shoes for ONE second. No one knows how they would handle that kind of situation. May god bless these children who have lost a sibling under such horrific circumstances, and have a step father like this!"
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
skywalker
Duck South Addict

Postby skywalker » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:40 am

So this 'father' SHOT 'thinking' it was a hog, but still 'dark'? Who does such? ALWAYS completely identify any potential target before point a muzzle in that direction. Really? Siblings and mother, yes sympathy......For the 'father' who shot his SON while 'thinking' it was a hog....not so much.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:49 am

If you read the whole thread on MSgunowners there is no doubt there is enough circumstantial evidence that this accident definatly needs to be looked into. One thing that bothers me is how do you shoot your son that you haven't seen in 8 years and don't even take the time to call the mother to tell her. That just doesn't add up to me.
Peewee
Chuckle12
Duck South Addict

Postby Chuckle12 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:18 am

Can you post the link to that thread on msgo?
Μολὼν λαβέ
HRCH Man with a Loaded Gun MH
HR Quest's Loaded Gun 4/8/00-7/5/12 RIP
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:23 am

Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”