Mass shooting (San Bernardino)

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Re: Mass shooting (San Bernardino)

Postby chevy01234 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:57 am

I would strongly suggest everyone read "Day of Wrath" by William Forstchen. It's short and won't take long to read it. If it doesn't open your eyes to how vulnerable we are, I don't know what will.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:08 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

With all of these news items of late, it seems there is a whole lot more fear mongering on both sides of the issue. Now, I don't know if all this is driving business up for Chad, however it wouldn't surprise me. And say what you want about Donald Trump, but his idea of blocking all muslims from entering the US is idiotic at best, and lunacy at worst. The same can be rightfully said about our President's plan for increased gun control. Let's face it, his speech the other night was a complete waste of time. It, like his 'isis strategy', has completely failed miserably.

I hate to beat a dead horse and hi-jack a thread, but I'd like a straight answer to the following questions, and not just so much internet "hot air":

What do you think our government can do about the terrorist threat that we hear so much about?

And,

What do you think we, as citizens, should do about the terrorist threat in our own communities? Or, is there even such a threat with which to contend?

Not trying to scare anyone. Just another lowly government employee who happens to be concerned. Thoughts?
Nobody owes you anything.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”