Wondering if this app exists

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Wondering if this app exists

Postby Smoke68 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:33 pm

I run several game cameras on time lapse Plotwatcher mode. It results in a folder filled with hundreds of pictures over the course of several days. My routine is to go by and collect cards from all of my cameras, then go sit in a stand while I browse through them. Right now, I can load the card directly to my android tablet. But to view all the photos, I have to swipe each one. Most apps that create slideshows from photos are meant to be video quality stuff for personal photos. They don't allow the transition rate of one photo per 2 seconds, or even faster.

Is there an app that would take all the photos in a folder, and play it like a video? It would need very high photo transition speeds. Moultrie makes a program that installs on Windows operating system that does this, but I haven't found anything that will work on Android, or iPhone for that matter.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae

Return to “General Discussion Forum”