Droid phone question ? Galaxy vs Note

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Greenhead329
Veteran

Droid phone question ? Galaxy vs Note

Postby Greenhead329 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Guys I have decided I'm getting rid of the apple in the near future and going back to droid.
My question for you techie guys. I'm set either on the note 4 or Galaxy s5

I'm wanting to keep some school notes and tables present for quick access
I'm also a numbers guy with spreadsheets and would like to have some PDFs for quick access

If I can get buy with the Galaxy S5 I would lean to it due to availability of waterproof cases
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
Greenhead329
Veteran

Re: Droid phone question ? Galaxy vs Note

Postby Greenhead329 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Anyone?
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:27 am

There can't be but two or three tech savvy fellars in this joint, and on the weekend it's dead as a mofro. Everybody is chasing soccer balls, pine goats or fat chicks at 2:00a.m.

I can't help, I just want my 3 watt analog bag phone back. :lol:

As a side note rant:
I take care of business on a college campus once a week. The two buildings I deal with are a mile apart (it seems), so I walk just because parking is ridiculous and exercise is good. I walk past 100 students on the same sidewalk. EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS THERE HEAD DOWN DIDDLE DICKING WITH THEIR PHONE. How am I supposed to get my dirty old man "hello ladies" message passed along nowadays? I guess I have to post a picture of my goober on facedork to get a smile.

Would you people please tell your daughters to look up and wink at the old man? :shock:
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
edub20
Duck South Addict

Postby edub20 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:11 pm

as far as document storage goes it much easier for me to use google drive to keep/edit content on and access from all my devices for reference and such vs storing on a single device.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Return to “General Discussion Forum”