Free Male lab mix pup

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
sab316
Veteran

Free Male lab mix pup

Postby sab316 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Posting here for more visibility and because he's not really for sale. I just need to find him a good home. Please move if it needs to be moved. Located in North Mississippi

This little guy got dumped at my grandparents. He was very sweet so I took him to the vet. Negative for heart worms. Negative for any worms. Good health. On antibiotics for road rash where they dumped him by his ear, and puncture wounds on his neck / opposite side of his face (dog bite?) got all his shots. Weighed 41 lbs but will probably top out at 50ish. He was a bit skinny. And he's around 1 year old with a white patch on his chest.

He's VERY playful and loves everyone. Good with other dogs. Will play fetch until your arm gets tired. Not a mean bone in his body. Messed with him the first meal I ever gave him, and pulled food out of his mouth and he just ignored me. He's about 95% potty trained, just 2 pee incidents in the house.

I just don't need 2 inside dogs while living alone. I work long hours and my old fat lazy lab is fine with it, but this new pup always wants to play and the old guard of the house doesn't jive with all the playfulness.

Not asking for any reimbursement for vet bills or anything at all. Will even throw in his wire kennel I bought to keep him in during the day. I can't give him the exercise he needs but I'm not going to dump him back on the streets. Perfect dog for someone with kids or a more active dog. He's an absolute sweetheart.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”