Paris

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
iron grip
Duck South Addict

Paris

Postby iron grip » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:47 am

Hearts, thoughts, and prayers out to all those affected by this manifestation of murderous vermin. Will this be the "wake up call" that starts the "War" against this scum? We'll see...

"But let’s be clear: At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." - A man with a child-like mind, aka imbecile

Hmmmmm really?

I have an idea... let's let.... oh......a hundred thousand military aged muslim males into this country... that should sort this all out. Shouldn't it?? They're "refugees" with no ill will towards the west. Hell France just let 30,000 in last month... they are the best!
At times there is not a satisfactory substitute for well-aimed lead going down range at high velocity.
-Jim Rawles

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us!
iron grip
Duck South Addict

Re: Paris

Postby iron grip » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:49 am

Nothing to see here.....just a random act of violence spurned by a youtube video..
At times there is not a satisfactory substitute for well-aimed lead going down range at high velocity.
-Jim Rawles

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us!
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:13 am

If this doesn't get France to reverse it's "let's welcome all the muslims and we'll all get along" bullfeces I don't know what will.

I can guarantee this will boost any presidential candidate that wants to build the biggest border wall.

The jihadis had body armor, practice head shots gentlemen, keep the mags topped off with green tip or Raufoss. If you hear "allah" akbar" just keep shooting until your barrel melts. Take no prisoners. :twisted:

Wanted: Ducksouth militia rapid response team.
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:50 am

This incident along with the bombing of the Russian plane should really help the republican candidates for president. We can't keep being so PC on EVERYTHING. Illegal immigrants are ILLEGAL. Recognize there is a form of radical Islam. Remember when Obama called them a JV group???? Not looking so JV now as that was a calculated attack. And if we just open the door for thousands of refugees to come in with no clue as to who they are then we should get ready for the same situation on our soil. Anxious to see what France does militarily now as this was their 9/11. We get less safe each day. ISIS is growing everyday and makes a living on fear and so far they are making their point clear. Russian plane that killed a few hundred and now this attack that could easily surpass that.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:07 am

***k a Muslim.
"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

http://www.pintailduckboats.com/
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:58 am

Hate to say this in light of this recent tragedy. But I'm afraid it will take more of these events to make people wake up. It's like the population is brainwashed or something?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:01 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... bgpNcCMCsg
Don't look like women, children....thought it was reported on of terrorists was a refugee ?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... wxLNeOTALQ
Under shiara law if you die killing infidels you go to heaven and get 16 virgins.....where they get the virgins......
Barq's
Veteran

Postby Barq's » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 pm

I truly don't know what it will take for americans to have enough of the bs we are being fed. As a law-abiding American, we can't do a damn thing without being thrown in jail. If it hits the fan...if you aren't protecting your life, you are going to jail. We are getting muslims in Biloxi within 3 miles of my home....I'm a Christian and a target....I'm in the US military and I'm a target.

I am more worried about having our hands tied and having these sobs put into our backyards by the government than I am of the muslims themselves, if that makes any sense.

It's as if the government were purposely putting americans at risk because I feel that they are.

Just like the media is feeding the racist bs down our throats everyday....

How many of you truly think that the day will come where you will have to pick up your guns and defend your home?

You would think that our government would start with the mayor of your town telling the governor that he isn't allowing these Syrian "refugees" /muslims into his city....but that isn't happening....You would think that the Governor would tell the President that our State isn't allowing these "refugees"/muslims into our State....but that isn't happening either.....So who is at fault if it goes south and it will?

It all makes me sick...I know that if my family were to ever hurt or killed by these sobs...I would probably go on a "hunt"....I'm still waiting for the wrong American's child to be killed....some American dad out there is going to have his only child killed in one of these "incidents" and is going to go on bonafide road trip/muslim spree...mark my words.

As an American....we shouldn't even be having to have this discussion.
Last edited by Barq's on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barq's
Veteran

Postby Barq's » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:55 pm

I was safer in the desert than I am here at my home in Biloxi....because over there, you knew who the enemy was and you had several layers of actual gun wielding American soldiers standing watch 24/7. Here....soon I won't know if my neighbor is an ISIS member due to the government allowing these mtr****s into our country.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:53 pm

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
mfalkner
Duck South Addict

Postby mfalkner » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:06 pm

The French just bombed the de facto ISIS Capitol in Syria.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:13 am

Obama is actually attempting to SPEED UP the importation of these refugees into the United States. Wants to accept 100,000 per year. It is literally like the twilight zone.
iron grip
Duck South Addict

Postby iron grip » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 am

"Fundamentally changing this country" ten terrorist cells at a time....

This is it fellas, we're not getting invaded...we are inviting them in. The Trojan horse is this administration.
-Jim Rawles

tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:48 am

There will be a day....
jdbuckshot
Duck South Addict

Postby jdbuckshot » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:24 am

its time to bring the rain.

if they terrorize we drop 10 bombs

if they make a threat - we drop 10 bombs

if they make a facebook post - we drop 10 bombs.

they have got to go......
"The rich ..... who are content to buy what they have not the desire to get by their own exertions, These are the real enemies of Game."

Return to “General Discussion Forum”