2009 Lowe Roughneck 1860 with GPG and Sonar

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jengland03

2009 Lowe Roughneck 1860 with GPG and Sonar

Postby jengland03 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:19 pm

I have a camouflage 2009 Lowe Roughneck with a 2009 Mercury 90 H.P. (2-stroke) outboard. Lowe boats are some of the best built boats on the market. This boat is constructed of 110 gauge aluminum where most aluminum boats are made out of 90 or 100 gauge. The boat has Minn Kota Fortrex 24 volt / 80 lb. thrust trolling motor. I just put all new electronics in the boat. It has a Humminbird 899CI HD SI unit at the console and a Humminbird 859CI HD DI KVD on the bow. The boat has a bait/live well with an aerator. The motor is in good shape. It cranks and runs smooth. It has a stainless prop. The trailer is a nice lowe trailer. It has LED lights and a swing away tongue. The trailer tires are in great shape and the bearings were recently replaced. I bought the boat to use during the 2015 Mississippi alligator season. I set the boat up to gator hunt with led light bars on the sides (4-9" light bars) and front (1-52" curved light bar) of the boat. It is amazing the amount of light this set up produces. I rigged all of these lights in a way that they are easily/quickly removable. The boat also has strip lights that light the interior of the boat. The boat currently has 4 batteries in it (2 deep cycle trolling batteries, 1 interstate cranking battery, and 1 AGM battery to run all of the lights). It also has an onboard charger for the trolling batteries. I paid cash for the boat so I do not have to sale it nor will I give it away so please do not waste my time with low ball offers. This would make an awesome duck hunting, bow fishing, bass fishing or crappie boat. I might consider trading for a nice jeep wrangler 97+ (preferably a rubicon), a nice Side x side (ranger, rzr, cam-am) or possibly a nice pontoon boat. I will be willing to come off my asking price if the buyer doesn't want the lights and/or the electronics. I am asking $14,000 for the boat how it sits. Feel free to come look at the boat and make me a serious cash offer. The boat is currently located in Jackson, Ms. but I do make frequent trips to Starkville, Ms. Feel free to call me of text me with any questions (SIX O one) Five o six- eight 1 9 eight. Thanks, Judd

Please call or text me for pictures. Pictures can also be seen on craigslist https://jackson.craigslist.org/boa/5242746093.html

Return to “General Discussion Forum”