Clinton hearings

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Clinton hearings

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:54 am

Anything noteworthy actually come out of the earrings yesterday? I didn't hear all of it but what I did hear didn't sound too damaging to me? I am now convinced that if the Republicans were in complete control of the government it would be just as bad for the country is if the Democrats were in complete control. All the more reason I am going to support a political outsider this go around. I Remember about 20 years ago the Republicans were in complete control and they didn't do a darn thing.

I thought they were going to ask her questions also about deleting her email server?

On the lighter side, if the investigation only cost $4 million over the course of however many months it took the government to conduct the investigation, based on how the government squanders our money four million sounds like a bargain. Way to go.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Clinton hearings

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:02 am

Somewhere around 1:35 PM yesterday, I think it was Trey Gowdy asking her a question. His question was based on a prior ARB that stated the secretary of state is responsible for security at an embassy. Whoever was asking the question asked her if she took any responsibility for security, and Clinton gave some three or four minute response that never even addressed that specific question.

It seemed critically important to me, why in the world did he not press her and demand an answer???
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Greenhead329
Veteran

Postby Greenhead329 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:04 am

Because it's all a damn show ...
I think it's funny her husband got in trouble for playing between the bushes and she deletes sensitive emails, allows US Americans to be killed and she just gets questioned
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
Hambone
Duck South Addict

Postby Hambone » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:59 am

Lazy Drake
Veteran

Postby Lazy Drake » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:28 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:06 am

gator
Duck South Sponsor

Postby gator » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:20 am

honestly, the system has beat me down. on a personal level, the number of elections where i look around and say, "THIS is the best our country can produce? these are the people i'm being asked to lead this country?" is stacking up at an alarming rate. making matters worse is that it's not just at the federal level...state and local elections are just as bad.

i can't believe i'm saying this, but i really think this whole deal is just too far gone.

gator
HRCH Eight Gauge - Gauge (see you on the bridge buddy)
HRCH Eight Gauge's Mountain Man - Trapper
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 pm

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”