7-10 Dead In Oregon Community College Shooting

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

7-10 Dead In Oregon Community College Shooting

Postby Deltamud77 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:24 pm

rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Re: 7-10 Dead In Oregon Community College Shooting

Postby rjohnson » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:41 pm

These chicken sh1t coward sons of b1tches piss me off to no end!!! Guarantee you that they would run with tail tucked away from a good ole fashioned fist fight. But let them get a gun in their hands and they become big and mighty. Bunch weak booty punks!!!! World is full of cowards these days
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Gun free zones are dead zones. We have already had 3 situations in MS this year alone. If a mass shooting happens in MS, the IHL members need to be held criminally responsible for denying our citizens the rights granted to them through the legislator.
Peewee
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04 pm

peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm

http://www.mississippi.edu/board/downlo ... bylaws.pdf

Read the firearms policy on page 174. It is a direct opposition to MS Law. It is time for Jim Hood to stand up for the citizens of this state or get out of the way. His weak opinions where is tip toes around subjects for political gains have got to be called out.
Peewee
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Peewee
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 pm

They can state that in their rules, which means that if you are a student or faculty you can be expelled or fired, but there is not gun crime.. It works the same as a private business... Since it is "public MS property" then I think you could fight it and win, but you would have to have deep pockets..
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:39 pm

news report said he asked the victims to stand up and say what religion they were before he shot them. If any of those students or
faculty would have been armed and shot this puke, this would be a completely different news report.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
eSJay
Duck South Addict

Postby eSJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Obama already pleading for gun laws.
Here we go again.
So, I'm just getting home and beginning to catch up on the news.
Haven't heard anything but 3 handguns & 1 rifle, but no idea how he obtained the weapons.
I'd be all for gun laws to prevent this type stuff, but is that realistic? Granted, I don't know the details, but would not think laws will prevent this.
If anything, remove the gun free zone to send a message to these sickoes that they have no idea who is carrying.
This is horrible.
Last edited by eSJay on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
JaMak84
Duck South Addict

Postby JaMak84 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:05 pm

deltadukman: "We may not agree on everything, but we all like t!tties"
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:53 am

MKUltra...Project Monarch.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

Supposedly targeted anyone of Christian faith. Scary situation and the way Christians are being persecuted these days more and more I worry church shootings of great magnitude will be next. Sad state we are living in in good ol USA. Everyone wants to be politically correct especially in the politics business but have you seen an radical Christians chanting death to Muslims or any other religion??? And now we are gonna take in 100,000 Syrians that we have no clue who they are. We got enough crazy folks trying to join isis without having to bring isis to them!!!!! I see armed guards at the big churches really soon and profiling will take place!!!!! Look at how fast the Muslim religion is spreading. Basically all of Europe and now moving to South America. Guess who is next?? I am proud to live in the south as I Beleive we will be the last in the line of persecution but California etc will fall along with others and it will spread slowly our way.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Postby Smoke68 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 am

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:57 am

I pray I am never in the situation, but if I am, I pray for my draw to be quick and my aim to be true.

One thing is for sure, I wont be standing there wishing I had a gun.
There will be a day....
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:23 pm

I watched a report last night on the shooting.. They interviewed a student in a classroom next door to the class that the shooter started in.. She said they heard Pop, Pop, Pop.. One of the students from this class walked next door to see what was going on and he shot her twice, once in the arm and once in stomach. She stumbled back to her class and collapsed and they were barricaded in that room for 20 minutes trying to render aid to her while they heard the students next door getting killed 1 by 1. No American should ever be put in that position, waiting for a deranged person to execute them..
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington

Return to “General Discussion Forum”