Need some help -- Victory Baptist Church in Madison

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
pondman
Duck South Addict

Need some help -- Victory Baptist Church in Madison

Postby pondman » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:37 am

Does anyone attend the church or have contact information for someone in charge at the Victory Baptist Church in Madison, MS (corner of Rice and Hoy Rd.) Last year out little boy football team practiced in the green space next to the church. Since I am coaching again, I would like to try to secure the area again. The guy I coached with last year set it up and is no longer in the area. I called the only number I have and left a few messages, but no response.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Pond
"That's the one trouble with this country: everything, weather, all, hangs on to long. Like our rivers, our land: opaque, slow, violent; shaping and creating the life of man in its implacable and brooding image." William Faulkner
Up2Early
Veteran

Re: Need some help -- Victory Baptist Church in Madison

Postby Up2Early » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:48 am

Rob,

Give me a call. PM if you need my number.

David
SHR Up2Early's Delta Dawn

Check out my lanyards: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=32696&id=1348690753
pondman
Duck South Addict

Postby pondman » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:06 pm

PM sent
"That's the one trouble with this country: everything, weather, all, hangs on to long. Like our rivers, our land: opaque, slow, violent; shaping and creating the life of man in its implacable and brooding image." William Faulkner
Sea-Donkey
Veteran

Postby Sea-Donkey » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Roger Taylor is the pastor. He's a friend of a friend.
pondman
Duck South Addict

Postby pondman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Up2Early hooked me up. We had our first practice there yesterday. My only concern is parking. Once the college scouts hear about the talent we have on this 6th grade team, they will show up in droves. It will get so bad Madison PD will probably have to be called in for traffic control. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pond
iron grip
Duck South Addict

Postby iron grip » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:03 am

I have some available parking at my house right up the road!! I'll need tickets!! :D
At times there is not a satisfactory substitute for well-aimed lead going down range at high velocity.
-Jim Rawles

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us!
pondman
Duck South Addict

Postby pondman » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:55 am

I'll take care of you Grip. Just come by the Will Call window and they will be waiting on you. Just don't come on Thursdays. We have closed practices then. Spies are everywhere.

Pond

Return to “General Discussion Forum”