Hosemann steals six mile lake!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
bigoak
Duck South Addict

Re: WHAT A CROCK

Postby bigoak » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Why would Rikard only rescind his opinion if the MDWF&P cannot make it a sanctuary? He claimed he did not know about the plans for the sanctuary when he gave the opinion. That makes no sense. Why not rescind it now? Sounds like Rikard is telling folks what they want to hear.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:08 am

Here are some documents pertaining to this issue.

Land Deed
2000 Petition to deem it private
Survey for Land Donation

On the deed look at page 2 paragraph 3 "Fishing shall be allowed on that party of the PROPERTY which is a public waterway." So they openly declared in the deed that it was indeed a public waterway and are trying to remove the public's access to it. http://www.ms-sportsman.com/details.php?id=120 is a good read on cases and AG opinions on these issues. I'm afraid if this someone gets approved that landowners can donate a sliver of land across a lake and get Hosemann or someone in power that owes them to deem it a sanctuary and cut off public use for the rest of the waterway. This could greatly screw Joe Q. Public out of access to a lot of hunting and fishing opportunities.

Who should we contact at MDWFP to voice concerns on this? Gary Rikard said they have to have everything place and finished up by Thanksgiving he heard so we need to start emailing and making phone calls.
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 am

Please send emails to Larry Castle at MDWFP.
I can't imagine that Mr. Castle would be for the stealing of public waterways. I know Mr. Castle to be pro public use but no one at the MDWFP is allowed to comment. It is vey important that they hear from the public. This could lead to an all out public waterways grab not only at Six Mile but statewide.

Larry Castle
larryc@mdwfp.state.ms.us
"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
hntrpat1
Duck South Addict

Postby hntrpat1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:24 am

rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:43 am

Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Postby Smoke68 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks rjohnson and Don, sent mine too.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks so much for getting involved, Ronnie. I've been screaming the message of this Diabolical Scheme from the get go. Seeing what it took to possibly pull it off, I understand why so many were slow to understand. This is just nuts that elected officials would attempt to steal public water under the cover of darkness, all the while the propaganda being spun via news release about what a great thing it was. All the while making sure that the public thinks that the weir project was totally depended on the "Refuge". As I know now, the weir project is tied to this but only by the Secretary of States doing and it can be undone. I'm freakin livid about this!
"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 am

Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 am

Contact the Executive Director at MDEQ
Mr. Rickard has been honest and forthcoming.
Gary Rikard
gary_rickard@deq.state.ms.us

If you care to hear crickets or lies, go to The Secretary of State website and stumble through it and send Mr. Hosemann an email.

If any of you know how to get in touch with the Wildlife Commission members, please do so. That access is not readily available. This is who will ultimately be responsible for the fate of the public. Yes, the Wildlife Commission members are the last hurdle in facilitating this sinister scheme....and yes, the Wildlife Commission members were appointed by the Governor who is hell bent on this happening. It scares the hell out me!
PLEASE GET INVOLVED!!!!!!
Last edited by Don Miller on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:30 am

Guys, in case you aren't following me, this new DEQ ruling sets precedent that will set in motion the take over of every public waterway in the state of Mississippi.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:13 am

Bump to keep people involved
hntrpat1
Duck South Addict

Postby hntrpat1 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:54 am

DONE!!!
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:29 am

ttt
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:29 am

ttt
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Re: Hosemann steals six mile lake!

Postby Don Miller » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 am

ttt

Return to “General Discussion Forum”