What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
YoBenny

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 am

I dont know 420, like I said, Mueller is working on finding out what is to be found out.
So far it hasnt been a wasted effort because crap like that list is there, people are in jail,
12 indictments are issued and so the effort is yielding results.
Will it lead to direct effort from Trump? ANd How?
Who knows, we aint there yet, but if Cohen ends up dead don't say I didnt tell ya so.

Nope I am not a lefty ya greeb, it is so funny, I go talk in places that are full of lefties, I am a card carrying ultra right freak. Talk in a place fulla ultra right freaks, I am a card carrying lefty progressive.
That happens because both are themselves so polarized that they cannot tell the difference.
INDEPENDENT CENTRIST _ say it with me ya greeb _ INDEPENDENT CENTRIST
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 am

Since yew like pichers
Attachments
AC7E6EC1-75E9-4219-ABA7-41D4F3E20A72.jpeg
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:10 am

37204405_10217838125650196_1106802326171025408_n.jpg
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 am

666.jpg
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 am

None of those indictments have anything to do with a conspiracy between anyone on the Trump administration and/or campaign and Russia to win the election.

Yes, it makes Trump look bad if you did not disclose your prior business dealings with Russia.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:39 am

Trust me. If trumps emails had been hacked to reveal the fact that the mainstream media was providing debate questions in advance to trump I would be equally pissed off about that.

That’s the real collusion. Something I’ve always suspected that the mainstream media was in bed with the Democrats was finally published in black-and-white.

I can’t wait when all of this anti-trump Russian vote tampering hysteria reaches critical mass to the point where the Dems could not possibly argue against any sort of voter ID and/or voter integrity legislation from congress.

F806E003-3160-4775-A5F6-EB1FF6CD2A30.jpeg
82A46843-C382-440E-A39F-9A74C9BBBF82.jpeg
Attachments
FFD286CD-AA23-404B-AAAA-296304756EF1.jpeg
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 am

Yeah that Muller case is really going great. Paul Manafort sits in solitary confinement and continuously muller requests his sentencing be pushed out. All for white collar crimes totally unrelated to any conspiracy with Russia.

Meanwhile Harvey Weinstein who has been accused of raping women is out free on bail.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 am

You really do have a chip on your shoulder and think the Dems are always putting the screws to you guys.
Like your name, those damn dems, Wildflower is such a crappy name, I am sure some Dem thunk dat up.
Maybe Paul Manafort is in solitary for his own good. I know You Elephant chit eaters dont think like that and would leave him out to be raped and run over with a truck but other people aint that way and want to see him hung in Manhattan for high treason when they drop that ball and the sparklies and chit.

David I've taken many of those affiliation tests and they always tell me the same thing.
I'm a little south of moderate.
I hate that because I try my best to stay central, I really do, I think that is where we all need to be.
But you damn elephant turd munchers, sometimes yall are just so gdamn stupid, I jest caint go dar.
Like dat Libertarian oh never mind you prolly love dat fk............
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:27 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:29 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am

Here is a pretty good test put out by Pew Research. It even has a group quiz function where you could get everyone here to go take it and see how the group overall see political affiliation.

http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 am

I can't show you any evidence of the IRS being weaponized for a gdamn thing including breaking down the tea party.
The tea party did some chit dat other political bases dont do.
If that qualified them to get reamed by the IRS, it's not "weaponized" IRS, it's just IRS stopping them from doing chit.
If no democratic groups got attacked at the same time, then the tea party did not have a rival with similar tactics on the other side. I aint about weaponizing stuff and attacking people dat chit is just nutty man, and especially accusing John McCain of doing dat you out on a branch dude..... ooga booga
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”