What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby Denduke » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:00 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:17 pm

That C U N T wouldn't take that job for all the opium in Roche and Pfizer put together.
Duck Engr
Regular

Postby Duck Engr » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:17 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:04 pm

I agree with this. The drug companies are out of control.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Well I agree with it too, but just because he said that doesn't mean a thing will actually happen about it.
He's the mouth of 3,000 lies, the guy lies more than he tells the truth. He will say ANYthing that will get him some milage.
Meanwhile congress forges plans to hack away at the ACA until nobody can afford insurance so say one thing do another. Watch them try to attack medicare and medicaid next year instead of attacking big pharma and medical suppliers and insurance. Just watch.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Yet, that is exactly what Trump did in this tweet. He is attacking big Pharma so We’ll see. I may be eating crow over this. I’m a big boy and can admit being wrong.

Just sharing the information and Trump said during the campaign and again recently last week that he was going to do something about out of sight drug costs. No one else in politics has ever batted an eye over the spiraling out of control costs in the healthcare industry.

I can assure you that if he starts affecting my pocketbook the same way Obama did I am not going to be a supporter of Trump anymore.

He said he was going to drain the swamp and I think he is making every effort to do that. Yes Scott Pruitt was a disaster. But look at all of the names of Congress and senators who are not seeking reelection.

Wonder why they are not coming back after their term is up? I kind of think they may be trading on some inside information? Just a hunch, I don’t have any proof to back that up. We’ll see?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Welp I'm sure a few soybean farmers close by aint too happy with him right now, 1/3 of us soybeans were sold to China, until today, they said nope and booked from Russia, giving the soviets a huge cash lodge in the game.
Anybody who has beans in the ground right now is in deep trouble. Although economist do agree that some of Chinas trade policies have been partial to their interests, there aren't many at all who think a trade war with them is going to be a solution to it, and are siting higher costs for goods and lower earnings for those in the industries being used as economic weapons.

There is so much wrong with our medical system that is greed and corruption oriented that I am not even optimistic that trump or anyone else can fix it. Big pharma is only part of it, but they actually just got 12% of the American public addicted to opiates for profit. And the DEA cleans up their competition. You just can't make this stuff up. While I do not agree with you that the biggest crocodile in the swamp is going to drain it, I point to his appointments and not just Pruitt. Betsy Devos? Are you kidding me? Andrew Wheeler is a coal lobbyist, now running the EPA? Are you hearing yourself? If you want to destroy education and throw environmental protection right out the window, then great job with the selections.

Also he wants to privatize everything and that has been proven in the prison system to be a disaster that is so horrid that it has completely corrupted our judicial system and turned it into a crime/money equation where people never even see a courtroom have no chance of defending themselves, cannot pay bail so housing gets paid and because of that part of the millions of people in private prisons are just slaves being kept so other can make a profit. I personally think that medicine needs to be taken out of private hands as well.
All that "small government" means to many people is no leash for them when they want to do any and everything including kill lots of people to make a buck. Now they are going after the VA system. It's just despicable.
Last edited by YoBenny on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

I still believe when it’s all said and done with we’re going to be at zero tariff and true free trade with China.

There may be another leg down to come before it gets better.

I still say China will yield. We’ll see.

Let’s make a pact to check back and revisit this so you can prove me wrong. I’ll admit it too.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:19 pm

So what is the alternative to the ACA that is being put forth?
Insurance was high but it is currently going higher.
People with "pre existing conditions" are about to be told they cant even buy insurance if they have their way.
How is this helping anybody but corporate insurance giants?
One thing that I do notice about our discussions is that when you put your stamp of approval on something, it is because that something helps YOU, but almost never take into consideration what is good for the whole of America, and as long as someone else is taking the pain for a trade war with china and not you, you are perfectly OK with that.
How many people are going to die because they cannot afford medical attention that is readily available in the rest of the western world? But as long as your premium goes down, oh well, right?
Making decisions that are good for a few while completely disregarding the well being of the whole is what the top 10% in this country do best. You are not top 10%, you never will be, so that misery comes knocking at your door, don't forget all those times when it was fine with you as long as it was somebody else getting way laid.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:34 pm

How were you better off during the eight years of obama?
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Well I got to learn what happens when a GOP house and senate hate the black guy who running the executive branch and just what it really means when party obstructionism is taken to new levels.
OH and the first lady wasn't an x hooker from Russia, but I digress.......
JLT
Veteran

Postby JLT » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Didn’t take long for this cat to fall off the rocker, but I know y’all all enjoy a good BS show. Maybe it’ get this place jump started.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Benny just conveniently disregards the pain many Americans quietly endured during the Obama years.

I’ve already said I help individuals from time to time.

I don’t feel like it’s my responsibility to help the world.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm

There ya go again talking about pain. Let's see if you'll be able to do anything about the pain from cancer when a neighbor who can't afford medical care is dying from it. I'm just glad to see he didn't become the 5th President to be assassinated because I have never seen more white boy hatred than in those 8 years since I was a kid watching white delta people treat blacks folks like total crap.
I can just let those 8 years go by because we all know Obama caused all those problems and we have a white racist bigot in the white house now that's gonna fix all that pain the black guy caused.
sanandreas.jpg

Return to “General Discussion Forum”