What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby 420 racin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:30 am

Please tell me, i have been wondering this for a while..How Exactly did the Russians help Trump win the White House. I for one did not have a Russian in the polling Booth with me pushing the buttons or holding a gun to my head. Please tell me how they made Trump win.
So Russia MAY have hacked the DNC by tricking Podesta with some Spoofing emails, he's a damn fool to fall for it then, his stupidity should not be anyone else fault. But how's that different from the Obama White House spying on the Trump Campaign, isn't that "meddling" in the election? I just think this Russia thing is just a way for the Dems to deflect the real reason they lost the election, because people don't want what they are selling. Maybe people in the big cities and on the left and right coast do, but main street and Middle America doesn't want, we adamantly reject it.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 am

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 am

Well that's exactly what the special counsel is working to put a creditable finger on, and they have found enough along the way to keep digging. Here are a few things we know.

Trump’s national security advisor, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with Russians

Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort is under indictment for charges including conspiracy to launder money and making false statements

Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, failed to disclose meetings with Russians

All of this of course could be absolutely nothing. They might let Cohen walk....

Nothing going on ---- just buying a few cases of good vodka that's all...........
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:44 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am

You see wildflower, even the terminology you use sounds like it came straight out of a tin hat conference.

John McCain, 6 year prisoner of war, two term republican congressman and 5 term republican senator, weaponized the IRS to attack his own party exclusively during his work in campaign finance reform?

And so therefore, he is a communist.

Who in the hell do you listen to? Alex Jones?

HERE'S YOUR SIGN..........
74639681-junger-mann-in-einem-aluhut-stellt-lustige-gesichter-angst-vor-der-strahlung-oder-ausländer.jpg
Last edited by YoBenny on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am

I aint no liberal ya delta dunce, I'm Independent Centrist, I think both your camps are polarized and borderline insanity. Tin hat insanity with a lot of you righties......
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:04 am

If the IRS would have used the same approach with both sides of the political isle there would be no issue with me. But as it stands the tea party movement was squashed by the IRS by delaying nonprofit applications, auditing, etc. and the dems did not receive equal treatment.

I’m all for reigning in political contributions. I think we should have zero pacs. Whatever limit we want to impose on individual contributions, that should be iy as far as I’m concerned.

And so because he didn’t like a supreme court ruling gives McCain the authority to use a government agency to target his opponent unfairly. That horse chit!!

And we’re seeing the exact same thing with the FBI and the Department of Justice in regards to how they treated Hillary versus how they are treating Trump.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:08 am

OK, I'll buy that, if you can tell me who on the democratic side of the isle was using the same tactics that were attacked when the tea party used them. Im all ears, who dunnit....

MCCain is well known for not giving a flying hooty which side of the isle is messing up, he doesnt care, if you mess up, you get the switch, my party or your party, I dont care. The rule of law applies to all.

So who dunnit on the Dem side of the Isle that he let slide?
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:42 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:46 am

Who told you that?
To be clear
Who told you that the IRS was instructed to derail a GOP based group but not a DNC group?
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:48 am

Ahem, Louis Lerner, ahem...
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 am

Ok, so some folks lied about talking to the Russians, or tried to launder money etc.. Exactly how did that influence the election and give Trump the White House? How does someone talking to them make me and millions others vote for Trump? And you want to talk about dealings with the Russians, look no farther than you queen Hillary. Approved the sale of Uranium One to the Russian Company Rosatom that gave them ~20% of the Uranium in the US. There are court documents and statements etc.. as far back as 2009 where we had undercover intelligence officials telling us (The Obama Admin) that the Russians were involved in Bribery, extortion, laundering, etc.. to grow their Nuclear interest int eh US and they were using Bill and the Clinton Foundation to accomplish this, but the Obama Justice Dept. didn't do anything. It's no wonder these people and companies were Clinton Foundation donors, they paid Bill $$$$$ for a speech, and they Donated Hundreds of millions to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Sec of State. If you honestly believe there is no "Collusion" there you are purposefully allowing yourself to be blinded. Just answer this, why have companies stopped donating to the Clinton Foundation after she lost the Election? Because she couldn't do anything for them anymore..that is why.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:53 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:57 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”