What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby cwink » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
bustercat64
Veteran

Postby bustercat64 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 pm

I think the problem is that people are feed up with the republicans telling us one thing to get elected and then doing something else and calling it compromise when they get to DC. I am 47 years old and Reagan was the last president except Obama to tell the truth. We know what Obama was going to do when he won the election and he has keep all of his promises except closing down the prison in Cuba. Trump I hate to say represents I think about 30% of the republican party and maybe more than that. I also feel that if a couple more attacks happen in the next couple of months Trump could run 3rd party and win.
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:51 am

I love Carson too because of his Christian Conservative values. I just don't think he is electable at this point. Carson and Trump are not politicians. I hate politicians. I think safeguarding our country right now is the most important issue at hand. If we continue down this path, the economy will be the last of our worries.

I understand that there are some very intelligent people on this board who think in depth. Don't miss the obvious!!!
There will be a day....
Rfjeff9
Regular

Postby Rfjeff9 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:36 pm

After this new budget deal was passed, I am announcing that I will support anyone that is not establishment. That means Trump, Carson, Fiorina, or Cruz. The first 3 are outsiders, and Crus is totally hated by the establishment, so I am for him.

I cannot believe it has come to this. The Republicans in Congress have totally sold out and are basically another branch of the Democrat Party. I was willing to give Paul Ryan the benefit of the doubt and see how he stacked up against the Democrat Base like Boehner never did. From what I see right now, the Boehner replacement was totally irrelevant and a waste of time. The only difference - I expect it of Boehner, but had hope in Ryan. Misplaced hope, it turned out to be.

What is the answer? Apparently it isn't a change in leadership in Congress, we see today that it was a complete waste. Same old same old. Business as usual. Give Barack whatever he wants. The conservative base - screw them. They will give us our Republican votes anyway.

You know what - I am not voting for any Republican outside of President this time. That means I will vote for whatever Dem or Independant that faces Thad Cochran and anyone else that I cn vote for. I am tired of voting for a party that turns around and craps on me.

FU Congressional Republicans. You and I are finished.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small child than to fumble this football" - John Heisman
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:26 am

WOW!!!
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:47 am

He's not Hillary. That'll have to be enough.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:30 am

The Trump Train Rolled for sure. I remember his daughter making a speech this summer and she said something like when Daddy puts his mind to it he accomplishes it. She was so right. He just turned Washington upside down, not just fighting democrats but many republicans also.
Peewee
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Ready to see some career politicians fall to the wayside.
There will be a day....
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:43 am

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
SCOOTER
Duck South Addict

Postby SCOOTER » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:58 am

Terms limits would be great,
Kids are like coots,they come in droves for me..........
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:18 am

Boy was I wrong. Wow!
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:53 pm

What do y’all think of trump now that he’s been president for going on two years? I could not be more happy with his performance as president of the United States with as much adversity as he has faced both from the rhino Republicans and the obstructionist Democrats.

It’s disgraceful what they have tried putting him through yet he has done very well in my opinion.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
stang67
Duck South Addict

Postby stang67 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:40 pm

What’s the old saying about the enemy of my enemy?
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:11 pm

I think it was today, I heard that North Korea has not fully destroyed their nuclear ambitions.

That may be a problem for trump winning the Nobel peace prize if little Kim has been holding out on us.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”