What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby davidees » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 am

lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:51 am

Now the GOP has uninvited trump for a debate or speaking platform due to comments about Meghan Kelly. I may not Beleive everything he says but this isn't a goo move. He has warned if he isn't treated fairly he will run independant. This is sad. Let him implode if you want but don't uninvited him with him being the leading candidate. It's like fox is picking the candidate. I can see trump going independant and Hillary winning and trump writing a book on how the media controls who is the countries president and how they basically gave the democrats the White House AGAIN!!! The book would sell and he would make millions as if he needs it. The media should just be fair and let us decide who wins nomination.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Ironically I think this meg kelly uproar has just actually helped him even more.
A man who won't has no advantage over the man who can't.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Just heard on the radio today that Trump is wanting to put a moratorium on all Muslim immigration into this country.

I don't know enough about political history to know that if we on this website were living in the 50s would support McCarthy and his communist trials or not?

Could very well be wrong about thus but it doesn't sound like this move will get him elected?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict

Postby REBEL DUCK » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:15 pm

I think he just committed political suicide myself.
Get in where you fit in!
DuckBoat
Veteran

Postby DuckBoat » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Did the radio state the last part of his comment? “until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.”
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 am

Yes.

Fox business is not discussing in full context this morning. Kind of makes me think he always wanted to run as an independent. I sure hope it doesn't come to that.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:28 am

This is why I watch fox business in case anyone in concerned.

http://youtu.be/ARkeDYFtDMk

Though I think the producers should have just let it slide.
cupnglide
Veteran

Postby cupnglide » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:25 am

Most media sources are playing a snippet of his comments. I think others in both parties, and their media pals, would love to make Trump fall away.

Trump's position on locking down immigration and improving inspections is a minority opinion in the country. If two or three more San Bernardino events were to happen, he would have the majority opinion. Scary but true.
Never assume.
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:56 am

As of now he gets my vote. I am sick of polticians and gutless politically correct cowards. Yall can go ahead and analyze how it will affect our economy or your 401k but i am sickof this horse crap. If he pissed off the illegals and muslims and all that coddle to them then so be it. I am fed freakin up!! Which republican do you think is more electable than him now?? I guarantee he won't screw this up any worse than the last 8 years and i will die before i vote democrat. Piss on em
There will be a day....
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 am

Nobody owes you anything.
Rfjeff9
Regular

Postby Rfjeff9 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:56 pm

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small child than to fumble this football" - John Heisman
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:50 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:10 am

I am not a Trump fan nor a Christie fan either. Christie is the reason we got Obama for a second term and he is far from being a conservative. Personaly I like Ben Carson and Ted Cruz. I think either of those would be fine. I am not sure how Clinton is escaping some type of prosecution right now with her email scandal.
Peewee
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:35 am

What's yalls take on Trump's idea to temporarily stop Muslim immigration (invasion) into America?

I for one personally like Trump, he may not be the most "presedential" candidate, but it is time the elite politicians, on both sides, know that American's are feed up. I have said it before (before Trump was a candidate) and before the POTUS race even started. I will not ever vote for a re-elect me anybody, and not for any of the career politicians or "establishment" folks. They all suck the dick of the highest biddr for their self interest, both sides of the isle are together in this and again "@#$%#" them all. I don't care if Trump will do everythign he says, probably not because he will have to go through Congress and stuff, but he can't be any worse than what we have or what else we are being offered.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”