What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby 420 racin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 am

I took your little quiz Country First Conservative is what it said I was.
I guess that is strong borders, strong military, enough immigration already, social safety nets make it a generational problem of being on social programs for a lifetime, Strict Environmental laws hamstring business and development, Blacks are their own problem and not whitey, etc..
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:00 pm

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:06 pm

“I make mine based on Empirical science, except when it comes to abortion, so on some issues my conclusions are different”

FIFY
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:10 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Never said I hate blacks and tacos..I'm actually fond of tacos, just when they are LEGAL tacos, this illegal immigration has to stop period. Either it is illegal, you know against the law, or we have no laws.
As far as the hate blacks, I don't Hate anyone, that is a strong word, I do not respect and have no regard for anyone, no matter their color that is a no good person, the black community has far more advantages than any other community to make it in life, Affirmative action, advanced placement in school admissions, free tuition, job placement based on diversity not qualifications, etc.. The same bus that I got on as a kid at 530 went by the same black folks house that I see sitting by the road everyday today, the only difference was they never got on it. Now I have a job, house, family, etc.. and they sit in their chairs by the burn barrel on the side of the road trying to bum a ride to the store and waiting on their check to come in, and that aint my fault.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:14 pm

OK I'll bite, show me where empirical science demonstrates that abortion is bad for human beings as a whole, because that's what I focus on first. As a whole.
Now if there were about 113 of us, the climate had changed drastically and we were struggling our butts off just to get through a season, yeah, abortion not a good thing, at all. Need all you can get even if they make it harder to live wit what ya got.
On the flip of the coin if you have too many people and cannot feed them all and meet basics then abortion should be mandatory as it was in China for some time until things level back out again.
It's a sliding scale and I dont really give too hoots about the moral obligation in it because that is just an inefficient way of doing it in the absence of science.
Humans just aint that special, never were, that's why there are so many veterans on street corners these days, because everybody knows it they just dont like to have to admit it.

Wildflower I have no idea what you are talking about. I just said John McCain is not a communist and did not weaponize the IRS to attack the GOP and not the Dems.
You say different, whatever.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:23 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:32 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Ok I'll bite..,with regard to the abortion, let me first say morally i'm against it, however the Gov should not make laws based on morality like that. However, my problem with the law allowing abortion is this. In at least 38 states, if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with double homicide or killing two persons, regardless the stage of development, The law regards that unborn baby or fetus or whatever you want to call it, as a person, yet they take the stance that if it is the mother that consents to an abortion it is no longer considered a person....it's just a double standard, either it is or is not considered a person, who kills it should not matter in the eyes of the law. The law must apply evenly across the board, that goes with everything not just this, Immigration, abortion, use of private email servers, laundering money with the Russians, etc... I don't really care which "side" does what if it is illegal and against the law then it was illegal and against the law..period.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Now Trump has issued a statement that says he “meant” to say he saw no reason why it would “not” be Russia.

Pisses me off when he screws up stupid chit like this.

Edit: And for the record I don’t believe him 12 hours later correcting his statement.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:58 pm

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:43 pm

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:46 pm

420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Actually they “tore it apart” because IT IS ILLEGAL TO USE TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTIONS![/quote]

Again, i am not for abortions, but if someone wants to have one, that is between them and God at the end, but like you point out, I should not be expected to pay for it. And if you don't believe in God then that's your choice and i don't ridicule you for it or make jokes and call you names etc... I accept that is your position and move on, something others seem unable to do when the tables are turned.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”