What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby davidees » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

Oh he’s DEFINITELY triggered lol!
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:37 am

Hahahahahaha

I would encourage you to quit betting against Trump. That’s a losing battle every time.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:49 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Do you have any original thoughts on that article or do we just take the headline as fact?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:52 pm

I would suggest actually reading it so you dont sound like such an ignorant moron on here. ;-)
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Unlike you Benny, I am willing to read and discuss what you put up here.

Have it. Retort me!! I dare you.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Attachments
tax-cuts-increases-for-your-income-1512070712835-facebookJumbo-v2.png
data.jpg
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:33 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:22 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:44 pm

I was actually going to vote for John McCain until he pulled the Klondike Kook out of the bushes and I took one look at her and John's age and went Oh HELL no..........
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:48 pm

I can say for a fact Obama did ZERO to help most Americans at all. He was great at speaking etc and getting everyone to beleive he was the messiah and worked well for him. I will take what crumbs I get extra now every 2 weeks vs nothing for last 8 years. I am sure tons of people that were forced out of jobs probably feel the same. Let the rich get richer. It's America. They only get that way if we the sheep or deplorables have money to spend on yeti stickers and tss shot.

At least Donnie will fight for my teaspoon!! Heck democrats want the entire peanut butter operation!!
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Well I certainly don't see it that way at all. I did not like Obama but to blame him exclusively for what happened is pretty narrow. Both houses hated him and would do absolutely nothing with him or for him. All he had to work with was executive order. I didn't like a lot of what he did but sheesh man, considering how they had him bound from day one, I'm surprised he got ANYthing done. And mean just outright HOSTILE houses to him.
Who wants to be a Republican president when the house and senate are run by democrats?
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:03 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 pm

In case you aint noticed, we have a slight problem with the temperature of the air on this planet.
FK those oil jobs and FK coal jobs too. Chit changes, deal with it.
A GOP house would have never voted for a tax package that did anything other than what the last they passed did, which was give americans a penny and give the top 10% $100 bucks.
That health care bill nor anything being said by any GOP people is the answer to anything.
Stop the FDA from protecting big pharma from free trade and do the same thing with medical equipment.
Just do that, just that, watch insurance premiums start to go down and THEN lets see what we can do next.
But that will never happen when the elite rich of this country run the government.

As I'm concerned, they could have stopped this image with the two pie charts at the top of it, because that fact is one of the biggest problems that common americans have in this county.
37846583_1750259465029979_6621051983568568320_n.jpg

Return to “General Discussion Forum”