What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
YoBenny

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Go To Google Images and type in the word "idiot" ha ha ha ha
3 billion users can't be wrong!
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Now he's threatening Iran, stupid blowhard. He's like a 9th grader with a little pecker complex.
Hurls threats on Twitter no less.
Very presidential. Fkn moron.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:44 am

lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:45 am

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:18 am

Why do you guys always resort back to talking $#!+ about Obama? As if THAT makes what this moron does any better? Who said I like Obama in the first place? I will say that the guy was completely crippled by a Congress that hated his guts and refused to work on almost anything with the Executive branch. No such animal with this moron, both are on his side, and look what he does. And then you call Obama a liar, well by God, if this moron in the White House hasn't told enough lies yet for you to give him that moniker 10 times over, you just don't want to see reality. He is probably the most dishonest President in history and he is only in his second year.

Syria and his "red line" you took that seriously? Who the hell birthed ISIS to begin with? It sure wasn't Russia, who caused that? Do you even understand what happened in Syria and why? You do realize who the Sunnis actually are don't you? In Obamas last year as president he dropped 28,000 bombs on Syria, is that not quite enough for you? We helped cause a major fleeing event that saturated Europe with unhappy homeless Muslims. That mean anything to you? It's maybe just a wee bit complicated?
Sheesh man why do you guys have to have everything in 1+1=2 format? Is anything in life really that simple?

A record stock market event? You mean it was higher than ever before? It did that 5 times in Obamas presidency,
and now days every time this moron opens his mouth the stock market tanks again all around the globe. He is reckless as hell and causes damage just typing on Twitter.

If ICE wasn't such a gestapo like system, people wouldn't have such a problem with it. And no, Democrats do not want open borders any more than you do, so would you please stop saying that crap? They wan't legal immigration to keep up with the pace of legitimate migration and asylum. Have you done just ANY research to know why so many people are piling up at the border? When you get a bee sting, do you blame the bump on your arm or the damn bee? WHY are they there? Because THAT Is how you fix immigration, not a crazy wall.

It's just so bizarre and hypocritical that if Obama had done HALF of what this moron has done that is offensive and non presidential the GOP would have already tried to impeach him 3 times by now. But he's on YOUR TEAM so you look the other way, like it's a bad call by the ref at a football game that just happened to be in your teams favor. This is not a stupid game, this is not 1+1=2, it's bizarre thinking how in the hell did this guy become president until you listen to some of the moronic crap that his supporters say.
Last edited by YoBenny on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DuckBoat
Veteran

Postby DuckBoat » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:44 am

Well that may work better than the previous one that had a ninth grade complex about giving all his lunch money away to anyone who bullied him.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 am

Who the hell is bullying the USA? PLEASE tell me.
6 year old kids at the border?
A "historic" meeting with Kim, (yeah right) now intelligence reports say he is gearing UP, not down.
Got what he wanted? Make more bombs, get more money?
Just like his dad? That's why no president would give them the time of day,
(that and human rights issues with currently over 2.5 million people working as slaves)
because this is how they play the game. It's extortion and that's it.
But not Donald, he is the great deal maker.. :roll:
Clinton mobilized and went to South Korea and said all that needed to be said, on film, so they were sure to see it.
That simply is, North Korea drops a single bomb anywhere in the world, and their country will cease to exist. Period.

We have over 14,000 nukes and a military that is 22 times larger than the next three large military's combined, who on earth is going to bully us?
We could cut our military budget by HALF and STILL nobody is going to mess with us. Hell, 75% and they still would be idiots to try and work us over.
It's just delusional to think that somehow we are in military peril, it's just absurd. And expensive as CRAP.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:09 am

Because the Obama administration always blamed the Bush administration for any problems they were having during his entire two terms.

Geeze!
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:12 am

Your opinion seems to becoming increasingly in the minority.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/22/trump ... hest-ever/

And we know how understated polls are when it comes to measuring Trump.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:29 am

The Daily Caller? Seriously?
Their junk is so fulla crap that Snopes has a damn directory of all the BS they have published.
Find some stuff with actual creds for christ sake. You latch onto BS like a magnet.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/daily-caller/
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:51 am

What’s wrong with the daily caller?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_jul23

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald ... id/873124/

https://nypost.com/2018/07/22/trumps-ap ... -slightly/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

Here some different versions of the same dam thing. A glance at the headline should be enough of an indicator of the political leanings of the article. Chicago tribune Washington post didn’t even site the entire pole.

Haha

I may read some of the questionable websites with a grain of salt but I don’t post questionable links here or anywhere for that matter. How about next time you felt the legitimacy of a source you cite examples of how illegitimate the source is. The daily caller is a legit news regurgitateor.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am

Sheesh man I give up, you can't help anyone unload a bucket of $#!+ when they do nothing but load it right back up with more $#!+.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:04 am

I haven’t checked behind you. Did the daily caller fudge any of these numbers?

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_c ... elease.pdf
Last edited by Wildfowler on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:14 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”