What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:16 pm

So to hopefully close the book on this thread, it would appear that with the exception of one completely unhinged pinko, the general consensus is that most folks on here are generally pleased with the president I think...for me, I think the president has done some pretty good things and been impressive against EXTREME opposition but overall he’s still a knucklehead. If nothing else, he’s made some good SCOTUS picks and showed the country just his totally INSANE the left is.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Oh the pinko is just gettin started the bucko........

You really are a pompass booty arent you?
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:50 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:01 pm

"I think the president is doing a good job blah blah blah blah"

That's because if the guy crawled up on the desk in the oval office dropped his drawers and took a big ole stanking McDonalds crap on it, you would say that it adds character and history to the desk and is a genius move.

You actually think that guy is YOUR president, it's just laughable, you are a fkn IDIOT.
That guy is the most powerful man in the world because THAT is what he wanted, and
I can guarantee you that if the situation had been reversed, he would be the most powerful democrat in the world, and everything he did would be the ire of dumbarses like you because you can't tell the damn difference.
He doesn't give a CRAP about your conservative perspectives. Do you really think he gave a crap which group of idiots he got to vote for him to give him that power? Seriously? He just picked the EASY ones, it was brilliant.

"I think the president is doing a good job so far blah blah blah blah"

You just dont have any idea how stupid you sound...... WOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:06 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 pm

whet.jpg
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:13 pm

I'll jump in and say I am pleased with Trump thus far and I think YoBenny is as unhinged as I have ever heard a person be. If someone disagrees with me I tell them that's their right and their opinion, yet it seems with Benny, liek most liberal leftist, etc.. if you disagree with them you get heckled and called names and told how stupid you are etc...
Cry and bitch about Trump all you want, but folks like you with similar mindsets are the reason he was elected and the reason he will be re-elected in 2020. Go eat a dick an choke
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Yeah now theres that bunch that he exploited to get to the white house.
Untitled-2.jpg
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm

"yet it seems with Benny, just like Donald Trump, if you disagree with him you get heckled and called names and told how stupid you are etc..."
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Well it goes both ways i guess. Here is a breakdown of what happened.
People that work for a living are tired of having their money taken and (redistributed) to the folks that don't work.
The workers voted for Trump the takers voted for Hillary. It's a stark contrast as to which way each "side" wants the country to go. There can never be middle ground when the two sides are going the opposite direction. I like Old America, people that LEGALLY come into this country assimilate, God and prayer in school, 2nd amendment not constantly under attack, people worked for a living, etc.. I don't like this New America where everything is expected to be free, constantly trying to infringe on the 2nd amendment, no God or prayer in school (unless your muslim), people come here ILLEGALLY and don't assimilate, riots (protests) over everything that happens or is said, people get offended over the stupidest $#!+, etc... It's two opposite directions and we will have to agree to disagree on the direction we each want to see the country go. But for me I'm with Trump
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.3 KiB) Viewed 263 times
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Another thing David, I'm not the only one around who doesn't think Trump is a decent president, not by a long shot.
They just all understand that discussing these things with the likes of you and the other sheep that haunt this board is a pure waste of time. You can't rationalize with them, they don't use that tool. You can't show them facts, they dismiss any and everything that is contrary to what they WANT to believe. It's the conservatives against the world, as usual. So why bother. It's just the fk'n experts at it again, we all found out 30 years ago how they do things.
So no, everybody in here does NOT think the way you do, they are NOT in agreement, and I am NOT the only one who thinks you are tin foil hat bat shat crazy.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Attachments
pasted image 0.png
pasted image 0.png (7.37 KiB) Viewed 254 times
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Attachments
733A9E2D-D24A-4AF4-9F32-C16CF32F20E6.jpeg
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

hehehehe I actually kinda like you ya old grumpy POS!
You a dumbarse, but I still like ya! hehehe

Return to “General Discussion Forum”