What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby lilwhitelie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Also do you think marijuana may lead to bigger drug use?? Not everyone can stop at one beer etcso not everyone can stop at just a high from weed when cocaine etc will do more. Everyone is wired different. Just like opioids. Some can take a norco etc and be fine and others continue on till they are on patches and oxycodone etc
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:37 pm

That BS about long lines and the wealthy coming here is total BS.
Go ask the canucks. It's BS
But in the process of protecting one of the most corrupt systems in the world, a little BS is to be expected.
Govt. run medical systems work, and they work all over the world.
But I wouldn't give these corrupt buttholes in THIS govt control of a damn thing.
Major changes needed in DC before this or any other system implementation needs doing.

The veterans are being treated so badly that I dont even know how they get people to fight for them.
And that is not because medical systems run by the govt cant work. THe GOP is busy defunding their services, they have never really had the funds to deal with the problems created by war because they dont want to admit just how bad it screws people up and in what numbers. So the plight of our veterans isn't a good reference for opposing single payer medicine. It IS However, and excellent point in opposing the GOP and their ruthless treatment of men and women who have given their all for this country.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Is pot a gateway drug? Not any more than caffeine, or sugar, both of which kill more people than pot does.
The biggest problem with further drug usage happens because people have to go to the same illegal source for both pot and heroin, of course they want you to get addicted to the herion because pot isn't addictive.
Now days some treatment centers are using pot as an exit drug, helping people kick the opium addiction and it seems to work with some people.
Besides that, the real bear in the room for gateway drugs is alcohol, which is sold at every street corner in america and is 500 times worse of a drug than pot is. THAT is your gateway drug, but we already tried to make it illegal and that didn't go so well.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:45 pm

I really like this picture of these two aristocratic women in the garden with their dogs. Sadly back then, many upper class women were addicted to a powerful drug called laudanum which is an opium drug. It was normally prescribed to them for menstrual cycle pains and many of them were addicts at early ages.
But what was being used back then and NOT making people addicted to it was those three towering weeds behind them in the bushes! hahahaha
34484106_2028609033880867_5930007778755084288_n.jpg

Weed was actually made illegal not because of it's euphoric qualities, but rather it was piling up to be a serious threat to the cotton industry. You can make almost anything out of hemp that you can make with cotton, so they used the devils weed reputation and gave these crazy religious people something to do and now many many years later the whole chit and chebang is finally about to be undone.
DuckBoat
Veteran

Postby DuckBoat » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Trump is doing a good job at trying to keep the country strong. Is he perfect , no. There is a lot of things I dont like about him but again I think he is trying and doing a good job. He is 1000 times better than the candidate he ran against.

I have only talked to one Canadian about their healthcare but he said it was messed up and he didn't like it.

The country has enough problems without adding pot to them. Seems like I always see something bad happening in Colorado due to pot.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Well hold yer breath buddy because pot is here to stay and coming soon to a dispensary near you!
It's about damn time too, if you have problems with whatever is going on in the USA then by all means keep people from smoking weed to make yourself feel better ya self serving butthead!
I imagine whoever you talk to in Canada is a disgruntled chitstain just like you and aint happy wit nuttin either!
But that's the conservative way! :D
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:57 pm

37024739_1972988329388411_3558493413915492352_o.jpg
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Hiwbout I bra sudds withihbh a b. I d g I’d kytutcgmihfvr. Ya bebbbc. Ghh
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:03 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:13 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 am

My how things do change.....
I know this, if Obama had said that the EU is our foe, paid a friendly visit to North Korea and then said that the thug running Russia is a great guy and he trusts what he says, you people would have been screaming at the top of your lungs to hang that black treasonous "illegitimate child" in the highest tree before the sun goes down....
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 am

This is an interesting article from an old “Blue Dog Democrat”

I am a Vietnam veteran. Here's why I chose to #WalkAway

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/ ... kaway.html

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Last edited by davidees on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 am

Pretty soon everyone’s going to figure out that the Commie-crats have been playing “Weekend at Bernie’s” with Ruth Bader Ginsburg and she’s actually been dead for the past two years or so, at which point Amy Coney Barrett can get in there and we can get Roe overturned.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:33 am

Well do the country a favor and put all your effort into overturning citizens united because it is 1,000 times more harmful to americans than Roe ever was.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”