What do y'all think of Trump?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y'all think of Trump?

Postby novacaine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:26 am

20 pages..............Boom!
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:33 am

Let's keep it going!
hunting-regulations.png
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 am

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 am

Do you realize that all of these leftist protests against the Trump administration are all highly funded and highly organized events? None of this is actually grass roots, spontaneously originated.

Look back to last year when the Black lives matter was all in the news, violent protesters, shouting down police, generally making complete violent asses of themselves, destroying private property almost every day.

Once it was understood that the movement was actually hurting the DNC rather than helping it it was shut down almost immediately almost overnight and we hadn’t heard a peep out of it since. This is a fact. Once public sentiment turned against how awful the black lives matter protest work, it was shut down by the higher up authority immediately. You can research that timeline to see for yourself.

Sure, there are people like you who are all in, 100% because it seems to fill a missing void in thier lives. But know that this is 100% financed and organized by the media and big money families likes Soros, the Rothschild’s, etc. These world players who are hell-bent on dominating the entire world.

Collectively I refer to them as “they”. And once they flip Texas, it’s over
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:01 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:04 am

Last edited by YoBenny on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 am

First rule of politics.

Only look at what they do. Not what they say they will do.

So recently you may have noticed he cries on the left to “abolish ice”?

Recently a group of dems introduced legislation to the floor to do just that. So Paul Ryan called them on it in what I think is a total genius move and the dems immediately crawfished back into their sewer holes.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/democ ... yan-stunt/

But in the spirit of transparency all we have to do to know that politicians on both sides of the aisle are equally guilty of this is to look at the Republicans repeal and replace Obamacare mantra during the Obama years.

Oh sure, the rinos talked a big talk when it was not politically dangerous to do so. But just like the Democrats did above, they instantly crawfish back into their sewer holes as soon as they were in a position to make good on their pledge to serve the will of their constituents.

So to summarize, establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle are the biggest scumbags on the planet and are responsible for the division that is further polarizing the country towards the brink of Civil War.

Please, let’s vote these MF’s out of there.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 am

Attachments
E175B39A-303E-4C75-826B-43DFC835AD0F.jpeg
E175B39A-303E-4C75-826B-43DFC835AD0F.jpeg (128.07 KiB) Viewed 173 times
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 am

Here's the thing - we had no good choices for President.
So people voted for the lesser of two evils, but rest assured, this is evil, in a bright orange chit gibbon suit.

Thing is, no matter if he, she, whoever won the election, just because they represent your party does not mean that you should turn a blind eye to them doing crap that is bad for America just because they are on your "team".
I am SO SICK of athletic mentality politics.

This is one of the main reasons these days that ANY politician can get away with the crap they do.
People are so simplistic that they actually think there are two "teams" competing to run this country.
It's not, it's ONE team, a crap load of EXTREMELY RICH people, who are pulling your strings and making you act like an idiot at a championship wrestling match. "It is TOO real!" DERP

This is not a game, these are not college football teams and you root for your team even when you saw the play yourself and you KNOW the rep made a bad call, but OH WELL, it's my team and we are going to WIN!

This mentality is DESTROYING the only hope america has of getting rid of these horrid people in D.C.
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:14 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:16 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:21 am

Benny, I believe you are absolutely wrong about the lesser of two evils being voted for this go around. I personally voted for someone who is not an establishment politician and I know that’s what Trump supporters voted for by large.

People who voted for Trump are sick and tired of nothing ever getting done in Congress except the enrichment of those in Congress and those big corporations lobbyists.

Thankfully since trumps been voted into office there are a lot of rinos and dems who are voluntarily leaving the system for good. I’ve not researched the following statement and could be wrong. But I don’t remember ever learning of this many politicians voluntarily not seeking reelection for any political office ever.

Drain the swamp.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:23 am

I will have to say this about the Orange Gibbon, his assault on the GOP was breath taking, I enjoyed every minute of it. He literally stole their entire base from them, right in front of a dozen choices from them to the contrary.
He used a classic demagogue posture to accomplish it and some find that posture unnerving, but what he did was historic. One guy literally stole their entire party from them as they stood there helpless to stop him.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:23 am

I’m not turning a blind eye. In this very topic of discussion I’m pointing out negative things that I’ve seen occur under the Trump leadership.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:25 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”